Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The Excuse Within Expectation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that as a being, nothing can actually hurt me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that another's words cannot actually hurt me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear experiencing fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the extent to which I am controlled within what I do or don't do based on the experience of fear or the fear of experiencing fear within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is anything that another can do that I cannot do, when in reality the other is actually me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value on the energetic experience of feeling bad and feeling good and feeling neutral.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel pressure around my eyes, in my chest, in my stomach and to then accept this pressure as feeling as something that directs me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to face how weak I have allowed myself to be within allowing myself to be directed by an energy experience within me, not realizing that who I really am is the principle which makes even the energy experience possible, so how can an energy experience really affect me if I do not accept it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and become angry within myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by emotions and feelings, when in fact doing so is still accepting and allowing myself to be directed by such.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in feeling frustrated when things to do move as quickly as I want them to, when this happens because I have created an expectation within myself that something should happen and imbued this expectation with energy and I haven't really done my due diligence to see what is actually required and what it will take for what I would like to happen to in fact happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from that which I want to happen and thus not allow myself to really see clearly what is required to make it happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the energy of despondence when something doesn't happen as quickly as I would like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in expectation of others and myself, instead of focusing on that which is required to be done that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use feeling frustrated as an excuse to participate in the mind as feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to second guess my actions based on feeling bad, without first checking where the 'negative' feeling is coming from within me and to instead base my assessment of my actions on common sense and measuring the physical result.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in anger instead of breathing and being here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in feeling afraid instead of being here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control others in order to suppress my fear and anger, instead of breathing, and bringing the energy back to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that things need to move quickly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is a pressure for me to get something done, when that is a feeling that my body is generating based on how I have accepted and allowed it to be programmed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am able to direct myself and others as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word patience and not realize that patience is simply letting go of expectation and supporting/directing what is required in the moment in a way that is best for all.

I commit myself to when the feeling of frustration about how things are moving comes up within me, to breathe, to let it go, to realize that this is a program and to once I am stable within breathing, look at what points I am not taking self-responsibility for that require direction.

I commit myself to push beyond all excuses to participate in the mind and learn what it means to live here physically without desire, without want, without feelings that direct me, but to direct myself as what is best.

I commit myself to never give up on myself, to stand up no matter how many times I fall into the mind, into energy, to get back up more quickly, to eventually never fall and remain here, stable, and support/direct the creation of a system that is best for all life, so that eventually every child born will not have to go through what I have had to go through, and instead can live Life fully without any fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment