Friday, May 10, 2019

Who am I as a Parent?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe/feel/think that I am in competition with another when in fact I am the other person in another life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want another to do what I was not willing to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want another to do what I was afraid to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being open with another person, which is showing that I did not trust my neighbor as myself, and thus I did not trust myself, that I fear my neighbor, which shows that I have allowed fear to direct me and not trusted myself in the moment to forgive myself and direct myself as what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize the potential of walking with other parents who understand the Desteni process and are walking it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be the leader.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear walking with other parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other parents instead of bringing the point back to myself and forgiving myself for whatever patterns I see within another that are not best and to forgive for the reactions that I have towards what I believe that I see in another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have reacted to the words of another that I am not good enough and within that believe that I must prove that I am better, which is not possible within the context of polarity, because I cannot be the best if I believe that someone else must be inferior.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress the fear of being less than the best parent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everyone has a right to parent their child how they see fit, and that I therefore have a right to parent as I see fit, without having first questioned why I see things the way that I do, and looking at whether what I see fit is actually what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot find out what is best for my child, just as I have feared that I cannot find out what is best for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want another's expression as a parent to be the same as mine in order to justify to myself that my expression is cool, or valid, or the best, when it is not about the expression itself, but one's starting point, and thus I realize that if my starting point is comparison with another's expression, I am not looking at what is real and what is best practically, physically, because I am instead in my mind playing a game of comparison of pictures, some of which I have defined in a way that is associated with a positive feeling and others with a negative feeling, and thus when I play the comparison as picture presentation game, I am not considering what is best in any way, but only participating in self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear offending another parent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control what another parent does.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I do not have a right to challenge another parent in terms of what they are presenting as best for a child, when the reality is that if I am able to place myself in their shoes completely as who they are, then I would be able to see what is best for their child - and yet within that, I realize the mind is quick to judge as a point of comparison, and thus I must stick to the basics of what a child requires and how a child learns, and not judge a parents' expression but assist and support the other parent to see their starting point within how they are supporting their child's development, to realign that to considering what is best for the child rather than what makes the parent feel good/bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I am male that I am not able to communicate with parents who are females as equals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that, as a father, I am not able to speak about what a mother does or does not do with regards to what is best for their child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that mothers and fathers bring different experiences and approaches to parenting that, when they are aligned with what is best, are both equally valid although they will be different in expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear challenging another parent's starting point within how they are supporting their child, as I realize that this is a protected realm within the parent where the parent fears that they are not doing what is best and yet suppresses the fear so much that if another parent suggests another way that the parent will react with anger and blame in order to not look at the possibility that they might change in order to align themselves more towards what is best for their child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear another parent challenging me wherein I would react, and thus I realize that within the reaction, I see that there is something that I am hiding and protecting that I must look at it in order to really investigate in self-honesty whether what is being challenged is a pattern that I am participating in that is not best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself as a parent from other parents, not realizing that as parents, we are all responsible for supporting this and future generations of children to develop in a way that allows them to take more responsibility for themselves and this world, and ultimately to stand up and make the changes necessary so that the world system is adjusted to be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself care more about whether I get credit for my child being impressive to others than what is actually best for the child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear verbal conflict.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being rejected by other parents if I were to speak up for what is best for children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as a parent, to fear that I have fucked up my child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to realize that I am 100% responsible for who my child becomes, that I am in fact the creator of my child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to realize that I am responsible for who my child becomes because when I look at the world and my environment, I feel out of control of so much that is influencing my child, that it is easier to simply believe that my child is creating themselves, rather than face the fact that the environment is fucked and thus my child is fucked, and yet within this I do not need to feel bad, as that would be a reaction, but denying reality to make myself feel 'ok' or 'good' or 'stable' or 'balanced' will not support me to do what is best for my child even though I am in a quite limited environment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the the tools to support my child to become the best possible within the limitations that are currently here as consequences of the past, are Here within my hands, and are ONLY available through Desteni.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel lost as a parent, that I must figure everything out on my own, when the reality is that the path has been laid before me, and thus I must take revenge on my ego to not allow myself to be directed by the desire to carve my own path - realizing that if I follow my own path, this is giving permission for all to do so, but there are only 2 paths: that which is best, and that which is self-interest and thus not what is best, and one is either walking what is best or what is not best, and if this world is to be sorted out, we must all equalize ourselves as walking the path as what is best, and within this there is no need to compare my process to another from the perspective how many times I fall and have to get back up, but I cannot use 'comparison of process' as an excuse to accept that there are 'many paths' as there is only 1 path: self-honest, self-forgiveness, spoken aloud and in writing, to forgive every point within self that is acting, automatically within self-interest and to then re-create oneself in the image and likeness of equality and oneness as what is best, which means then walking in the world system to create the system in the same image and likeness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been looking for acceptance from others, instead being bold and standing up, sharing the path that I am walking, and holding myself accountable as to whether I am in fact walking the path or wandering around in paths that are not best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the way to be the best parent is to forgive myself for everything, and to support my child to develop a clear, effective vocabulary that is unbiased, as I am supporting myself to do the same.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Bernard left all the keys we need in Desteni to know how to parent in the best way, and that I must stop trying to protect myself from the fear that I have fucked up as a parent, realizing that it would be impossible at this point NOT to fuck up your child, because the total environment of this world is fucked, but that doesn't mean we can't give our child the best within this limited context and support them from a young age to even begin understanding and integrating the tools that they will require to eventually support themselves as an adult to walk the Desteni process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel judged by other parents, when the reality is I have been judging myself.

I commit myself to connect with every parent within whom I can see the potential for them to walk the Desteni process and to support their children in the best way possible.

I commit myself to challenge all parents who refuse to acknowldge and realize that there is a best way to parent which is simple, and not personal to me or based on my own desires, it is practical and based on common sense, and I realize that all may not be in a position to hear me, but I will not compromise and assume that another will not be able to hear me, because at the end I will be responsible for how I have influenced others whether I stood clearly within speaking up for what is best or whether I allowed a point where I feared challenging another and let them believe that I agreed with how they are approaching parenting when I didn't, as I commit myself to no longer fear my neighbor no matter how angry they may get, I realize that anger is not to be feared, an angry parent is to be supported as an equal because I am in no position to judge whether another would be open to change, I am only here to support myself and others to be what is best for all.

I commit myself to take on, and learn how to take on, the expression required to support a parent, individually and on a larger scale for them to see what I am presenting as what is best, and within this to continue walking my process, realizing that I will likely make mistakes, and yet within that mistakes are part of the learning process, and thus if I make a mistake, I will trust myself to learn from it, forgive myself, correct myself and live the correction, with NO EXCUSES.

I commit myself to support the creation of the BEST PARENTING GROUP that exists, calling on all those who are willing to apply self-honesty, self-forgiveness, and drop all ego - which means I open myself to being challenged by others and commit myself to challenge others one and equal, not fearing conflict, embracing conflict as communication, letting go of the need/desire to force/control others to change, to always bring everything back to myself FIRST, to forgive myself within first, and then express only what is best - realizing that I may require consequence as feedback from time to time - but within that I will not hold back, because I only have this ONE LIFE to do what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment