Monday, May 13, 2019

Remember Why We Are Here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be certain of why I am here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to entertain doubt as to why I am here and what I am here to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am here just to experience life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am currently within the context of what I have created and accepted and allowed to be created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify not walking the Desteni process with fear and excuses of survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the excuses that my mind comes up with to not walk this process are not the actual reasons, the actual reason is that I have not made the decision to walk this process without looking back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear supporting another person through their process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist supporting others within clarity and within the willingness to challenge them, because I have not been willing to do the same for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to challenge others because I want to hold on to limitations and excuses and desires within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am aware of this process due to another standing up and actively placing themselves at 'risk' so to speak in the context of the survival system so that I would have the opportunity to be exposed to this process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the ONLY PURPOSE of being here at the moment that is valid is to support the creation of an equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the purpose of walking my process is to remove that within myself which would prevent me from either standing up and supporting the implementation of or at the very least being able to give my full consent and being able to participate within an equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the Journey to Life is the way to equalize the process for everyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give others the excuse to not walk their process in writing, so that I may give myself the same excuse.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that selling is nothing more than clear communication about the value that I see within something support another person from where they are at currently to see the value as I do - thus selling another person is a process in itself, and also a way for me to quantify my own process to show, measurably, how I have actually changed to be able face others, and support them through their own resistances to changing, just as I have supported myself and received support from others, and to thus not walk my process within an internal feelings-based assessment of whether I am changing, but to measure it based on the principle of 1 + 1 = 2 where I support another person to begin walking their process and support them to support others and then to continue and find another person to share within them the value of this process.

I commit myself to stand in the open and participate in selling others on why they should walk their process - because this is MY reality just as much as it is EVERYONE ELSE's and thus I must be clear on where I stand and what I stand for and although I realize that force is never the answer, I must be clear in communicating the value of walking this process so that everyone will eventually come to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment