Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Money and Responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be confused about what money is when my father first told me about money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to chase money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create, accept, and participate in a money system as this world money system that places money above the value of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that money is the externalization of value, and thus the way in which the current money system operates is the manifestation/externalization of the energy system within myself which places self-interest as more valuable than Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be confused as to what is important when it comes to deciding what to do with money, that I would even hesitate for a moment within whether I should apply it towards what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in order for me to stand up in this world and to change it to what is best, I must consider my own physical needs and those of my family.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that money is a tool with which we express value and thus because money is used only to profit the few, it indicates quite clearly that we do not value life equally for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that because I would secretly hope that I win the lottery that I actually want to be in the 1% and thus I have no right to judge the current 1%, but the question is, what would I do differently?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I focus on 'making money' I will always be chasing money, as I will always be focused on just doing something to make money, as the starting point is the end point, and thus I realize that I must shift to how to CREATE money, from the starting point of realizing that I AM A CREATOR, and that my CAPITAL is MY LIFE, and thus instead of wasting my LIFE in the pursuit of happiness which is just energy experience which is just the denial of fear, I am HERE to CREATE A BETTER WORLD, and thus I must sort out my relationship with MONEY so that I can support the change to a money system that is best for all equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the responsibility implied by having lots of money, but now I realize that in order to CREATE lots of money, I must take MORE responsibility and in that do what is best for all and provide value to all in a way that all, in the end, will benefit equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to life through just looking for a job to survive, when I am Here in order to make a DIFFERENCE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a slave to money instead of mastering money, and that first starts with mastering the patterns within me which are not best for all, which are moving me constantly in the pursuit of energy, which is what supports the movement of money to only pursue energy for the few, as I am 'the few' within my body when I act only within self interest based on the mind's desire for energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that no decision is still a decision, and thus I cannot hide from my responsibility to stand up in this world as an example of self change, because if it is to be, it is up to me and 1 + 1 as we all stand up, we will change this world to be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that unless I become VERY EFFECTIVE with money I will never be able to make a difference in the world, in the system, and I will never be able to stand in a position of real responsibility or change in the system - as the system only moves with money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my Desteni is to become wealthy, to become influential, to stand up, to take responsibility, firstly for myself and then for that which is in my awareness, and thus making money is a quantifiable way to measure my self change, because I was not programmed for success in the system - and I thus commit myself to walk the process of self change as becoming the best possible at making money in order to support the creation of a world that is best for all.

I commit myself to remove all points where I have desire for money, and establish within myself the directive principle to use money only in ways that are best for all, within consideration of my and my family's physical needs as well as all that which supports our ability to have a life of worth and within this standing up and supporting those who will take on positions as politicians, lawyers, etc who will require funding to move in the system.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment