Thursday, May 9, 2019

I Tie Me Up through Time


Continuing on the theme of the past few days of sales/entrepreneurship support:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I decide what I do with my time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that I must survive in order to justify what I had been doing with my time as just going to work and then going home and relaxing/entertaining myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel trapped by time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when I feel tired, that this means I cannot do anything that is actually productive in the context of what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that "I don't have enough time" to do things that are best for me, when the fact is that I am using time to do things that are not best for me, thus where are my priorities at?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have used the excuse of not having enough time for the things that really matter my entire existence, and thus if I continue to allow this excuse, nothing will ever change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become ingrained within the belief that I cannot control what I do with my time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself regarding what I actually do with the time I have during the day and how much time I actually have to do things that would support me to be in a position of creating more time freedom and financial freedom for myself and that would have an impact in the world that is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather fantasize about making a difference in the world and judge others who I perceive as not caring about the world than actually standing up within my reality and directing myself and my reality as what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not really consider my environment and the people in and look at what I can ACTUALLY do in order to direct myself and others to create a better environment for ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for another to do something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have waited for others to do things and then I complain about how/what they are doing and yet I had not been willing to take full responsibility for directing what I see to the outcome that is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not realize that this is my last opportunity - and that each day that passes where I have made the excuse that I just have to survive is another part of my being that is no longer available as I have given it to a system of abuse and thus I now realize that the consequence for this is that I will no longer exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become complacent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place hope in another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I make the decision to move myself as what is best for all, time will open up, opportunities will open up, but every time I see what to do and cower in fear, time and opportunities will close up, until eventually there will be none left.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have tied myself up through time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I use the excuse that I don't enough time, I am the one that is tying myself up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel trapped in my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel trapped by my job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when I retire, then I will have time, when the reality is that I will be even more TIRED.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trade my time for a mere pittance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tie myself to a job and to this lose freedom to decide what I do with my time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am a creator and I can create time to do whatever I decide.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that eventually my time will come to an end, as is evidenced by all those I see around me dropping like flies, and when I get to the end, I will think "wow, the time really flies by" and I will have nothing to show for it except my excuses - unless I act Here, in this moment, because that is the only moment that is guaranteed.

I commit myself to show that the only way to create more time and more opportunity to do what is best, is to use the time and opportunity that I have in the moment to do what is best, and that I will see more once I have done that.

I commit myself to let go of the excuse of time, to realize that time is how I TIE ME to the system and thus the only way to cut the ties is to make the decision that I will stand up and do what I fear, regardless of the consequence, because the consequence is already Here.


I commit myself to create 4 hours each day where I use the time to plan and/or act within my plan to build my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment