Sunday, May 26, 2019

Parental Fears

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being a parent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being responsible for the creation of another human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will become my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will do the same to my children that my parents did to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children not being stable and able to direct themselves in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that this world will corrupt my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children hating me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear loving my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming attached to my children, and within that fearing that they will be hurt or die and that I will experience the pain of loss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children dying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children developing a high fever and getting brain damage.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to prevent pain for my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the experience of watching my children suffer and feeling the pain within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear loving one child more than another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children hating each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children becoming spoiled rotten.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children becoming just like me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear destroying my children's innocence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children losing their innocence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to protect my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that by holding onto fear and accepting fear that I can protect my children from all harm.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying and not being here for my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my children will get into a car accident and be injured or disfigured.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children becoming fat and ugly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children being too skinny.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear one of my children harming the other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children being beautiful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake in front of my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children surpassing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children being autistic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children being uneducated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children being emotionally unstable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children being handicapped.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children developing an uncurable disease.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being unified with my wife and not being able to raise my children effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children growing up and not being able to survive and earn a living in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my children not knowing how to navigate in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being a failure as a parent.

I commit myself to release all fears that I have as a parent, and otherwise, and to walk through all fear, to walk through all resistance to standing up for what is best, to supporting my children with the best possible education to become human beings that recognize and honor the equality of life in all and are able to walk effectively in this world and this system, to be a part of the change of the system, if necessary, for it to become best for all, and to support creation of the solutions to education and parenting so that all parents can prepare their children to be as effective and stable as possible in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment