Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Fear of Failure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that experiencing failure and learning from it, and integrating the real lesson, and becoming the embodiment of the lesson as finding out what within me was not best and thus having the opportunity to move towards self perfection is the REAL value of failing over and over again and STANDING UP each time I fail.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that one of the reasons I am afraid of failing is because I was programmed to fear failure through my experiences in school and at home with my parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that failure is a part of the learning process where FAiL = I fall and this, just like learning to ride a bike, the body must learn how to balance itself by being provided lots of data through which it can learn what parts of its movement it should retain and what parts of its movement it should discard and that this is not possible to do through the mind, it must be walked through physically, because it is the body that is learning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define failure as something t
o be feared.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I do not try then I cannot ever fail, but within this I had not realized that if I do not fail, I will never succeed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I apply myself everyday within facing what I fear to do through action, supporting myself within self-forgiveness, that I WILL LEARN and IMPROVE and MOVE TOWARDS PERFECTION.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become complacent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the amazing opportunity that is before me to find out what LIVING  really is, and that I now realize that this cannot be found through the mind, through thinking, through feeling, through allowing fear and excuses, but only through MOVEMENT, because LIFE is PHYSICAL MOVEMENT.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Self-Forgiveness is the DELETE button of the human organic robot, and thus if I see a pattern within me, all I have to do is forgive myself and act as if I am forgiven - I am the ONLY ONE that can do this for me.

I commit myself to take a moment each day, and consider and write down what I fear, place this into my TechnoTutor, and then write out self-forgiveness on the point, and then write out self-commitment statements that I can practically live and to then look at what I can practically do that day to move myself towards that which is best - within the context of building a business, I commit myself to look at how I can generate a lead that day, even if it is only one lead.




No comments:

Post a Comment