Thursday, May 23, 2019

I Had a Dream

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being trapped in something that I don't want to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define what I want to do based on my feelings and emotions instead of common sense as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate in the character of feeling trapped within something, like for example school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dream about being at school and facing the consequence of not having prepared effectively for a test and only realizing it at the last minute.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this dream of being caught not being prepared is a character in which I am allowing within myself in order to not be prepared at death to face death fully without fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the dream of not being prepared for a final exam is the reflection of the fear of not being prepared at death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can study myself, disciplined, diligently, and prepare myself to face death fully and within that I realize that the character of being afraid of not being prepared does not serve me as what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dream about being trapped in a school or a job that I don't want, and feel no purpose within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to dream about being trapped repeatedly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel relieved upon waking up from a dream where I was imagining being trapped and becoming aware that it was just a dream, when in fact am still allowing myself to be/become trapped within my mind on a moment to moment basis, and thus the feeling of relief does not serve me, nor does the dream, because neither are a practical solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dream about failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a failure at some level, that I will ultimately, in the end, fail.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the dream of being trapped and the desire to escape is a game, when in reality, I am here and the trap is within participating in cycles of thoughts, feelings, emotions, and allowing myself to live as a character only pursuing self-interest, and thus the game of feeling trapped in a dream or even in real life, is still limited to the context of my self-interest as how I FEEL about myself in my experience and not looking at reality as what is not best and directing it to be best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the dream of being trapped shows that I am still accepting and allowing myself at a certain level, to believe that I am a victim of experience, of outside forces, not yet fully seeing/realizing/understanding that I create what is here, and within that, there is nothing to fear here, because I am able to stop and remove that which is not best within me and stand and direct and support the creation of what is best for all.

I commit myself to show that there is no reason to be afraid of the consequences that are here on this earth, and that because I see them, and because I am aware that I can change, I am responsible to stand up and direct things so that they are best for all, and within that to support others to see and to stand up and do the same.

I commit myself to support myself to realize fully, that I am here and I am not trapped and that I am able to stop living as my mind as the pursuit of happiness and within the focus of my own experience only, and I am able to stand within considering what is best for all and to direct what is in my awareness to be best, whether that means creating a new system or in a moment supporting myself to identify and correct a pattern that is not best within myself or another.


No comments:

Post a Comment