Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Fear and Anxiety within Facing Another as My Past


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value on the experience of anxiety.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I feel anxiety that it necessarily implies that I am doing something that is not best, to which the anxiety is feedback, rather than the anxiety being a pattern that I have not taken responsibility for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that anxiety is a pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to feel anxious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that anxiety is just a part of who I am and that I will always have it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that anxiety is fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be afraid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that fear is justified.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the worst within doing something I haven't done before.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to the experience of doom within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that feeling doom and gloom from time to time is just a part of being alive, when in fact it is a pattern that has not been directed within myself and for which I have not taken full self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when I experience a feeling of doom, anxiety, or fear, that I am in fact participating in a character which wants things to go poorly or in a way that would create drama or something to be fearful about, instead of being here and directing what is required so that the system that distributes resources on this planet is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the fear I experience within me is the fear that all experience and is a product of our system that we have accepted that requires us to live in fear of not surviving so that we will go to work and produce things that only benefit a few and never question it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear another person not seeing who I really am, and within to fear that my current acceptances and allowances as being in fear will be the only thing another person sees in me, and not the point within myself which is stepping forth, which is growing, which is the REAL ME.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing that part of me that is REAL that wants what is best and that I am not enough to make this world a better place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as afraid, to accept fear as who I am, as part of my being, not realizing that this was something that was added, so to speak, that I have accepted, it is not really who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing face to face with someone and not knowing what to say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear experiencing the consequence of emotions and thoughts and feelings that I have built up regarding another person and to fear that I will lose myself in facing that person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to just breathe and let go of all that which I believe stands between me and another person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project fear onto another person that they will not be willing to let go of the past of what they believe I have done to harm them, when in reality, it is only me that requires to forgive myself, as any point within me that holds the other person within limitation means that I am the problem, and thus I can only solve that which I am responsible for, so I stop within myself, I stop the blame, I stop the fear, I stop the desire to be right, for the other person to be wrong, for the other person to forgive me, for the other person to realize that I am a good person or that I am doing what is best, when all that matters is that I forgive myself and within that I know that I can stand and face anyone and support them to look at themselves so that we can remove all fear between us and eventually in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in an idea about another person and their ability or willingness to change, and to thus try to create a personality or character to suit the idea I have of that person, instead of just forgiving myself and expressing myself and not focusing on trying to control the outcome of what the other person does or chooses, and to within that not limit myself in my expression with the other person, to use the resistance to push myself beyond my perceived limits of self expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that everything that is not best in this world comes down to fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing death and having to let go of the relationships that I have created on earth in this life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my wife.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have enemies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the moment of never seeing my family again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the special feeling that I have for my family is because we have a world that is not best for all, and as much as it seems like I should have a right to that special feeling, I know that it is actually just a fear of everyone who is not my family, and thus that special feeling makes me feel that at least there is someone I can love or trust, but that feeling comes with the fear of loss, and thus is not the solution to fearing everyone - the only solution is to create a world that is best for all where no fear exists, no reason to fear exists, to fear is valid or justifiable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to not realize that we live in a system that is not equal and thus it is limited and thus I do not have to judge myself for taking responsibility primarily for the survival of myself and my family, but that does not justify ONLY taking responsibility for that, thus I must push myself to take MORE responsibility, because the FEAR that I experience of losing my family - which is inevitable at death - is only existing because of the inequality in the system, and thus because I SEE that the system can change, I have the responsibility to do something about it and to call on all others to stand with me and work together to create a system where no one has to put their own family above another and to feel like they can only really love their family and no one else.

I commit myself to never give up on creating a world that is best for all.

I commit myself to face all resistance head on - to first forgive myself, and then to place myself practically in the physical position to walk through my fear and resistance.

I commit myself to support my children to realize and understand and see that Life is equal in all, that we have different levels of responsibility depending on our environment and the system that exists, and that the purpose of being here within the context of a system of inequality is to recreate it so that it is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment