Thursday, May 30, 2019

Preventing Dysfunction in Children through Effective Parenting part 4

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is hard to educate a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that only 'experts' certified by the system are qualified to educate a child, when the evidence that the experts are unqualified is clear because most if not all children end up with some form of dysfunction even after years and years of education within a system designed by the so-called experts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a child is really just a copy of the parents and the environment in the first 3-7 years of their life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a child should have at least one parent with them at all times until their vocabulary is developed to a point where the child can reason effectively and is no longer simply accepting what adults say in their environment by default.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the influences on children that our system and society accepts as normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a parent who is stressed around their child will create a dysfunctional child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a parent who is frustrated and angry around their child will create a dysfunctional child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a parent who is impatient with their child will create a dysfunctional child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a child creates themselves or that God creates a child, when the evidence is clear that the child is formed from DNA - which is accumulated memories of those that have gone before the child - the parents vocabularies/education levels, and the environment that the child is conceived in, that the pregnant mother is in, and that the child is in from birth, as well as the nutrition that is given or not given to the child in the formative years (the first 7 years).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that very little education takes place in school or after the first 7 years of a child's life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a child must be special in order to learn everything they need to learn.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not really investigate what a child really is and what they are really capable of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project onto the child that they cannot understand what an adult understands, because they are inferior, when it is simply a matter of not yet having the vocabulary and context to understand, but this can be developed with patience and care by the parent or parents and can be developed much rapidly than most people think is possible, but most people do not take full responsibility for their child's education, leaving the vast majority to the 'expert's - even those who homeschool still use the curriculum created by 'experts' who do not have the evidence that it produces a child with 'superior' ability.

I commit myself to show parents that they can support their child to be orders of magnitude more effective than the parent realizes.

I commit myself to support my children to develop effective communication abilities, reasoning abilities, and an honor and respect of the equality of life in all and to document as much of it as practically possible so that others can see that it is possible and will have no excuse to not do the same.

I commit myself to prove, through myself, my children, and any and all who have the willingness to walk with me, that a child can be much more than what most realize, believe, or accept, and that a child can in fact become a human being who cares about others for real and has the skills and abilities to stand effectively in this world and contribute in a way that is best for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment