Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Equality within the Family

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my family members are not special - they each individual beings just like myself, equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my family is a collective of individuals with whom I am walking in this life, supporting equally as one with myself, and within which I have an agreement to support practically within providing basic needs within the context of the current system through labor, as well as being an example of individual integrity to the principle of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my family is a unit within which I am allowed to hide within feelings and emotions, like a special place where I can create the warm fuzzy feelings that I desire that I do not get out there in the world with so called strangers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that seeing my family as a means to get a warm fuzzy feeling or a feeling of comfort is actually to abuse another for self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my primary starting point within being in a family is to do what is best in all ways, and thus I am here within a family to support myself to change and then eventually stand completely as what is best and to receive support from my family in that context and also to be a support point within giving to those in my family what they require to stand, stable in reality in order to be and do what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my family to stay together in order to keep my memories in tact, when my memories are in fact that which I am using to keep myself from really living here, breathing, expressing what is best - it is my memories that are being used by my mind to keep my in character, a character which is compromised, which is not best, which is limited.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have used friendships for essentially the same purpose as family, just that friends support a different character than family members, because usually I am more aligned with friends in terms of likes and dislikes whereas with family it is more a point of participating in traditions and rituals, like christmas, easter, birthdays, etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been more honest with those who are not my family than with my family members, because I have been using my family members as way to maintain the ultimate dishonesty within myself, which is the pursuit of love and happiness as feelings, and therefore I have never really got to know my family members as who they really are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather keep my family as a unit, where each is compromising themselves in order keep each others' characters fed with energy than to challenge myself and my family members to really change and become what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the wrath of my family members.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the feelings and emotions that are within me that come up when my family withholds 'love' as expressions of symbols like saying "i love you" versus "i'm angry with you" and that I would compromise doing what is best in order to keep the other family member from being angry, which is really just a way to support the other person to not face themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my family members are beings equal to me - and when I die, which is inevitable, and we face each other as equal beings, we will not see each other as family members, that relationships only exists in my mind and in the context of this current system on earth and especially the relationships of feelings and emotions towards my family members, none of that will exist when we are dead and thus how could I use that as an excuse as to why did not stand up and why I did not challenge them when I saw that they are accepting and allowing less than who they are?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I were my family member, I would want me to stand up and do what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can let go of the memories that I have built up around my family members and I can reestablish an agreement of real support with them and that even if they do not agree, this is not a reason to compromise myself, but letting them go, if they do not agree, would be the best thing for them so that they can face the reality that they are the ones unwilling to change.

I commit myself to stand up within my family and live as the example of self-forgiveness and self-correction to what is best for all.

I commit myself to support my family members within their survival needs in this reality while they are children, to support them with the skills necessary to take full responsibility as an adult, and as adults to support them within facing themselves as the programming that they have accepted and allowed that is not best for all in the context of the current system.


No comments:

Post a Comment