Friday, May 3, 2019

Purpose

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how easy my life is because of the money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how hard life is for many because of the money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is any purpose to this life other than standing up and supporting the re-alignment of the money system to support all Life equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in creating characters within myself that only exist and 'live' due to the money that I have, the country I am in, my parents ability to make money, etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe/claim/state that I am a POWERFUL BEING, a WARRIOR, a GOD/GODDESS, an EMPOWERED CREATOR, etc all kinds of ideas in my head that are firstly not real and secondly only possible for me to entertain because I am in a point in the system where I don't have to live in constant fear of where my next meal will come from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the Desteni process is just about ME, when it is about ME AS ALL and thus I am in this process to support myself to remove all that which is preventing me from standing up in the system and doing what is best, which is the creation of an Equal Money System.

I commit myself to remind all those who are looking for a purpose that the only REAL purpose is to walk oneself back through their characters to remove all that which is preventing one from standing up for what is best and then to re-create oneself to be able to stand within a group and create a system that is Best for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment