Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Preventing Dysfunction in Children through Effective Parenting part 3

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my child to be better than others from the perspective of accepting the system as is, and wanting my child to be the best competitor in the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my child to be exceptional at something or many things in order that I may receive recognition as a great parent and as an exceptional person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my child is another being and not an object for me to satisfy a desire for acceptance, recognition, or praise from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the best form of recognition is from my self when I see that I have supported my child to be the best possible within the context of what is best for all and that therefore I have done my best and thus I am self satisfied and self recognized because I SEE the reflection of my effort and application and patience to do what is best for my child reflected in their development.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I seek recognition from others because I do not recognize the equality of Life in all and thus in my self and my child equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my child to love me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel and believe that I must control my child in order to ensure that they love me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that love is not something I feel but something that I give, and thus it is my responsibility as a parent to support my child in the best possible way, and that is real giving and thus real love, and thus if I support my child effectively and do what I practically can to ensure that this world is a place that is best for all, I trust that my child will recognize that and would be grateful, because I know I would if the roles were reversed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my child not taking care of me when I grow old.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control and believe that I must control my child so that they will end up taking care of me when I am older, when the reality is that if I were to support my child to develop in the best possible way, then they would be in a position to support me if something were to happen when I am old where I cannot take care of myself and they would see the value in it because I have shown them that I was willing to do the same, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the reason I would not be taken care of when I am old, whether I have children or not, is because we have accepted and allowed and continued to accept and allow our world to be run by a system that is not best and thus creates consequences where those who cannot take care of themselves are left to suffer unless they can enslave another through money or guilt to take care of them, and thus I see that I must do whatever I practically can to ensure that this world system is changed so that all are taken care of according to what they need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is a valid excuse to not support my child to be the best in the best possible context (what is best for all) because that was not done for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as a parent I am the creator of the future of this world depending on my starting point as to how I support my children and what I do to change the system which would either create or alleviate survival pressures which would influence how children are raised and developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment