Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Resistance to Speaking Up and Sharing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged by other people when I am speaking to them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the reason I fear other people judging me, is because I judge other people in my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is impossible to transcend judging other and myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the mind is a device which judges.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the reason I have judged others is to compare myself with them in order to either feel more than or feel less than or to feel the same as, and within this I am constantly participating in a character which is looking for energy, and the way that I get energy is through either feeling powerful and more than another or feeling like a victim or a loser or less than another person, though I would define more than as 'good' and less than as 'bad',  either way, my mind doesn't care, it just wants energy in order to survive, and thus the question is: am I just trying to survive or am I here to express myself as Life and thus the key to stopping judgment of myself and others would be to recognize the Equal Life within myself and another and always speak to that.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear another's character reacting to me and what I am presenting to them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the fear within me of another reacting to me is the fear of stepping out of character within myself and thus represents me changing in fact, and thus my fear of another's reaction to me presenting to them something that is Best is me resisting walking into my real potential and thus letting go of the pursuit of energy as playing a game in my mind of winner and loser, where sometimes I win and sometimes I lose, never winning, in fact, in reality, actually always losing, because within allowing myself to hold back out of fear of another's reaction, I am not doing what is best, and thus I creating more consequences for myself to face, which is in fact what I am facing at the moment within the resistance and fear to another reacting - I am facing the consequence of allowing myself and others to play a game of seeking experience as energy in the mind and not being here and thus it is NOW my responsibility to STOP within myself and to support others to STOP by being the VOICE of REASON that is required, which means that I must be the ACTION of REASON, and yes, I will experience friction - but that friction is just the character that is no longer serving me as what is best, leaving my body, dissolving as the illusion that it is - so that I may be Here in Reality as what is Best for All, where there are no more losers - everyone WINS and this is the ONLY WAY of for me to WIN for real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear another's mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is such a thing as a 'stranger' which simply means that I am holding another person as separate from myself and I believe that I do not know them, and I use this to keep them at a distance as a way to give myself an excuse to not say/do what is best, to not face resistance, to not change in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that virtually every person I am not comfortable with was at some point a stranger, and that if I spend enough time with a person they will no longer be a stranger and thus there is in fact no such thing as a stranger, it is only a category in my mind that I use to either express myself within being comfortable and confident or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been programmed to fear strangers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can, in a moment, decide that I am comfortable and confident speaking to another person, it is just a matter of my intention and my decision as to whether I am here to play a game with the other person to keep my and their characters in tact or whether I am Here to shatter their illusions as well as mine, which does mean that I have to shatter their illusions all in one go in one statement, but it is a starting point from which I am acting/speaking - I must still apply the point of speaking to the person where they are at, so that they are supported to walk a process to get to where they need to be as seeing their full potential, and thus it is my starting point that determines whether a person is a stranger or rather someone who is potentially a life long companion on the journey to life. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another as stupid or evil or bad for not knowing what I know, when the fact is, I am the one who is stupid, evil, and bad, when I do not ACT upon what I KNOW that is Best for All, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be stupid, evil, and bad, and I release myself from wanting to be smart and good and Holy and Respected, and desired, and wanted, and happy, and famous, and liked, and cherished, and I allow myself to BE THAT WHICH IS REQUIRED to create a world that is best for all. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am limited in how and what I can express in this world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being perceived as an asshole, a bitch, a dickhead, a zealot, a cult member, a loser, a salesperson, greedy, a bastard, self-interested, a jerk, a wannabe, a tryhard, a faker, a conman.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those who run the world, when it is in fact ME who runs the world, through how I run MY WORLD in my mind, as this is the KEY to what is causing me to not stand up in the world, while I play games in my mind as fantasies and participate in thoughts, feelings, and emotions, that have no relevance to reality, all the while complaining about what the ELITE do when I AM THE ELITE because I have running water, electricity, access to the internet, food, and the ability and opportunity to BUILD A BUSINESS.
 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I was new at my current career/occupation, I was not adept, I was nervous, I felt uncomfortable, I felt awkward, I felt scared, I felt that I wouldn't make it, and yet because I kept showing up, eventually it all became 'second nature' to me and now I consider myself an expert, and yet I believe that building a business, talking to people, generating leads, doing presentations, making sales, is any different to what I have done so far/in the past/for my entire life, when in fact I have the capacity and the tool to learn new things and change what is inside to be able to do things I have never done before.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am done learning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am set in stone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to accept new instructions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am obsolete.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for not being able/willing to change, and thus I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that this is the same criteria with which I now judge myself - and yet the judgment is actually just a choice, a decision, and I am able to create reality through my choices and decisions and thus I am able to create a new reality for myself and others where I am able and willing to change and I allow that others are willing and able to change.

I commit myself to show to others that it is possible to change and do things that are new despite them being scary or uncomfortable, as this is just part of change, and through my example others will see that they can change and thus 1 + 1 + 1, new opportunities for the world to go into new and better directions will open up, because people will realize that they are not set in their ways, except by their own choice, because I have shown and proven that the tools that I use in fact work and if they work for me why wouldn't they work for another?

I commit myself to show that I am changing simply by doing that which I have never done before - it is just a decision in the moment when presented with either retreating into my feelings and thoughts, or acting in a new way, and thus by building my business I am showing to others that I am able and am in fact changing, because I was not pre-programmed to build a business, thus simply by me taking the actions of building a business, through generating leads, doing presentations, and making sales, I am the CHANGE that I want to see in the world, as the example that I can create a new reality for myself as WHO I AM and WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF, and thus through that I will resonate into the world a new form of understanding of what it means to be Human and to be ALIVE - to always be improving and to be able to express myself as what is best even when in a limited form.

I commit myself to be the leader for those in my family and my community as the example of how to create a better world, through recreating oneself to do what is best, as I realize that building a this business is best for me and the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that selling is nothing more than speaking to a person where they are at, using what they are attracted to, focused on, believe is important, to show them something that is best for them, to support them to let go of something that is not best and to understand why something else would be best, and this is only possible through communication and telling stories where the person can see themselves in the story through association, and thus selling is about guiding a person to see what I see, not expecting them to, but checking, measuring, assessing what they are seeing and using imagery through words to paint a picture of what could be and getting the person involved emotionally, simply by bringing up that which is limiting the person currently from having what it is that they want that is best for them, and showing them clearly how to get there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as pushy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others a pushy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge salespeople as pushy.

I forgive myself that I have judged someone as pushy when they were in fact acting out of survival pressure and thus I have no right to judge because I do things every day out of survival pressure - we are all in this together and thus being pushy or not pushy is irrelevant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define selling as pushing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that selling is in fact LEADING, through questions and stories (for example analogies and examples), using facts to back up what I am presenting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the real secret to the law of attraction is to simply BE attractive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define 'attractive' as simply having a nice, sexy body, when in fact the MOST attractive thing in any person is CONFIDENCE and CERTAINTY and CLARITY - this is why even ugly people can be very successful in this system, because in comparison to the average person, they are CLEAR about what they want, regardless of the overall, long term consequences to the world, they KNOW what they want and are willing to do whatever it takes to get it - and this is what EVERYONE wants, and thus to be truly attractive I must simply be CLEAR and CERTAIN that I have the answer for everyone and act from a point of CONFIDENCE, which is simply confiding in another person what I know without any wavering or doubt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that no matter what a person's circumstances are, they are not doing what is best, because they have been programmed to do the opposite and thus no matter who they are, they will benefit from re-programming/re-mediating their vocabulary to be clear and direct and a reflection of reality rather than based on illusions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people react to salespeople or people that SOUND like salespeople, when in fact what they are reacting to is someone presenting something that the PERSON PRESENTING does not really KNOW IS BEST.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I KNOW what is best a person will see me as an AUTHORITY.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a doctor, for example, is anything but a salesperson, and that the perception of authority comes from within the doctor as they have accepted that what they know is best and this is supported by the system which says the same and the white lab coat which we associate with 'knowledge' and 'science'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all those I look up to in this world are simply people who have rejected DOUBT.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that selling = sharing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that bringing the tool of Equal Education to the world is the ONE WAY that I can show that I truly care, but only if I SHARE IT.

I commit myself to become CERTAIN and CLEAR that what I am presenting is BEST for the other person, no matter what their circumstances are.

I commit myself to show that being certain is nothing more than a decision.

I commit myself to show that DOUBT is a choice.

I commit myself to show that believing that self perfection is impossible is a CHOICE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the word 'aggression'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another as 'aggressive' for sharing their viewpoint with an energetic/passionate expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that aggression means to attack, and thus if I am sharing what is best, then the only thing I am 'attacking' is a person's belief that they cannot/don't want to do what is best, but if a person is accepting this, then won't they ultimately be grateful for me having challenged this point within them, even if they do not see it right away?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to be perceived as aggressive because I do not want to experience aggression from another, but if I allow this to stop me from speaking up about what is best then I am the cause of REAL aggression where countries go to war because the world population has an ineffective communication ability/education level, thus my fear of being attacked for what I know will lead to actual attacks, as is shown currently in the world, where people experience war and yet I am afraid of verbal confrontation?

I commit myself to show that as I learn to communicate through trial and error that I can move from fearing aggression through learning effective expression and sharing with others the tools to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment