Monday, May 6, 2019

Facing the Emotions of Desire to Buy/Shop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value on the experience of buying things, from the perspective of an energetic experience of fun, positivity, happiness, exhilaration, excitement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to buy things in order to feel good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create within me a character/lifestyle that constantly desires the experience of shopping and buying things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the experience of shopping is 'living'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the desire to shop and to buy and the energetic experience associated with it is only possible due to having money which currently only exists in an unequal system, and thus placing value on shopping and buying things as an energetic experience implies that I am a slave to the system of inequality and in fact just doing its bidding under the energetic/emotional control of feelings and thoughts that support the desire for energy through the buying experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there is more to life than shopping/buying/owning things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that participating in the feelings of shopping and buying as energetic experiences only charges and perpetuates the existence of the consumer system within me as self-interest which diverts my attention from what is Here as focusing on the solutions to the real problems on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty about getting pleasure from shopping and buying things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the experience of the energy I have come to associate with shopping and buying things as my mind does not know what it means to live without the constant feed of energy, as the money system does not know either.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that, although I am within an unequal system and thus at the moment I must participate at the level of being within it physically, that does not mean that I must participate in the energetic experience within myself - it is possible to be IN the system, but not OF the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear transferring the desire to consume as shopping and buying out of excitement, to my children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be the proper example of how to exist currently in the money system without becoming trapped within the energy of experience within buying, shopping, and consuming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that it will be difficult to walk within the system in order to change it without becoming lost within the system - but this requires focus on my self as what I am participating within internally to forgive all the points where I see I am allowing my emotions/feelings/thoughts/desires to direct me instead of common sense as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the positive energy experience that I get from shopping and buying things, which I had taken for granted, comes at the expense of others' lives, animals lives, the environment being consumed without regard for how to manage it in the best way.

I commit myself to walk through the emotions/feelings/thoughts/desires that exist as my mind that suggest for me to participate in the experience of energy through buying and shopping and re-learn how to live without the fear of loss of energy experience, being here in the system, doing what is required to stand up and change the system so that it is best for all, while at the same time supporting myself to remove that which comes up as desire for experience as energy - to learn discernment between what is real, physical living, and what is simply emotional experience in the mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment