Friday, April 5, 2019

The I of the Storm

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame another when I feel angry or frustrated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the anger and frustration that I feel is never coming from another person, it is always and only ever due to the way in which I have accepted and allowed myself to program my body to respond to certain types of stimuli with the feeling of anger and/or frustration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, in moments of feeling angry and frustrated, to argue with another from that starting point, when in fact arguing from that starting point is only an attempt to justify the anger and frustration and to find a point of blame in order to convert the negative feeling of anger/frustration into a positive feeling as winning or righteousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that being angry or frustrated within myself is the same as directly emotionally abusing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the emotional storm that comes up in a moment is real and has actual control over me, when in fact, the only reason it has control is due to my giving it authority over me, through time, through decisions, through acting within the starting point of the feelings, and that even though I am able to stop participation in a moment through breath, and release myself through self-forgiveness, this does not mean the emotional storm will not come back, because I must also investigate the relationships that I have created and formed which are designed to create the storm automatically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the missing key of self corrective action/application that is required in order to truly change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that self-forgiveness alone will not change me, as the CHANGE occurs within and as ME changing the way in which I interact in the world and within my relationships to myself and others, and thus Self-Forgiveness is a KEY however not the only key, as it is only an initial point for me to be able to face the point of then actually changing how I interact, how I behave, how I see things and respond to things within me and the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the world and other people for how I feel.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have 'dealt' with something because I have done self-forgiveness, but I have not done the self-honest point of checking the physical relationship and seeing whether in self-honesty I have in fact changed and am no longer controlling another or being controlled through the relationship in order to continue creating conflict/friction/energy in order to fuel my mind and self-interest and thus not truly be HERE and doing what is best.

I commit myself to walk this process effectively, to investigate my reactions to myself and my world and to apply self-forgiveness to give myself the opportunity of release from the pattern and to uncover and explain to myself within that what exactly needs to be changed that is not designed in a way that is best for all and to then apply myself within the physical corrective action required to change that relationship through time in order to adjust it to be best for all.

I commit myself to show that the process described above is the key to changing oneself as the inner process as well as changing oneself as the outer process in terms of taking responsibility for what has been accepted and allowed to function as systems in this world in the name of humanity, and to thus adjust those systems so that they function in a way that is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment