Sunday, April 14, 2019

The Opportunity of a Lifetime

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this life is my one opportunity to merge into and as the physical reality which is Life in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken life for granted and assumed that I was alive, when I am not in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am not alive because I had defined life as conscious experience instead of what Life actually is, which is living words as what are best for all, giving as I would want to receive, eternally, always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I deserve life without any reason why.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify with experience which never meets up with what I imagine it to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that unless I LIVE what is best for all, then I am not actually ALIVE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been given an opportunity to REALIZE myself as LIFE, which is not a mental understanding, or philosophical conclusion that one comes to in one's mind, but rather the actual being/becoming/living AS that which is best for all in the PHYSICAL where the living can be measured.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to completely miss what is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I was born, I became the mind instead of being equal to and one with physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become lost in an illusion of my own creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say, think, and believe the statement that "I am a creator" as if that is something amazing not realizing that all I have ever created is an illusion, and thus I am equal to and one with an illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to squander this opportunity to become real, to become Life, to merge with the physical reality, to REBIRTH myself, and although I do not know whether there is any possibility left, I have decided that I will do it regardless because that is the only thing that actually matters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying, when I have never in fact lived.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more conscious experience when in fact all it ever brings is suffering, misery, disappointment, and regret.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the darkness of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I believe the known is safe when it is certain death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that Life is not valuable and that only experience matters, when it is the complete reverse.


No comments:

Post a Comment