Monday, April 15, 2019

Freedom through Setting our Characters Free

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I interact with others/things my world, I am only interacting with a memory in my mind and playing out a character and thus not really Here with the other person within the totality of who they are, who I am, and the physical reality, and thus am only interacting from the context of attempting to fulfill the self-interested desire of a character within a memory associated with a limited context of what is happening in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never consider that I have been living my life just attempting to fulfill the desires of a character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel/believe that there is no way that I can stop living as characters in the mind only, when it is a matter of walking each character, in detail, breath by breath - deconstructing and releasing myself from the memories that are within me as files that are activated in moments by the characters that I have accepted within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have stored files within my body that are damaged - meaning that they are files that contain memories wherein I am the central character that is being hurt, abused, embarrassed, or otherwise victimized and thus within that these files are in fact what are running my life as who I am and what I do and what I accept and allow - all from the starting point of living in accordance with the memories as if they are valid and cannot be changed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that deleting a memory is as simple as deleting a memory in a computer, where the delete button is self-forgiveness out loud and in writing, and yet it may take time to fully delete the memory due to the extensive cross-referencing of each point connected to other points - and yet it is just a matter of time and space within applying myself practically in each moment, breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I truly want to change, and yet I also have a belief that change is hard or impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that changing is hard or impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the darkness of living without memories as characters that tell me what to do and what not to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear complete self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that complete self-responsibility is actual freedom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being free - and that the only way to exist is as a slave.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a slave and to want to enslave others so that I can remain enslaved and not take complete self-responsibility for who I am and what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that master and slave are both characters and not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to remain as a character in my experience so that my memories which are fueling the self-interest of characters within me can continue existing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have enslaved myself to produce energy for characters in my mind that aren't even real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave reality to produce memories within me that create characters and fuel their existence within my mind which in turn enslaves me to always act in ways that fuel their continued existence and thus it is up to me to break this cycle once and for all -  to set myself free, to set the characters free, to set this physical reality free from an automated existence of separation from itself and myself, and to thus rebirth myself in and as this physical reality, letting go of all illusions and characters and allowing myself to be here and live within the unpredictability of the moment yet within the self-trust that I will, regardless of the context, always do and live what is best for all - as that is REAL freedom.

I commit myself to continue to investigate, write, forgive myself and set myself free from acting as a character that is not best for all.

I commit myself to get to know my physical body - to establish a real connection, to be one and equal with my physical body, to become physical as complete self-responsibility AS the physical living being and to let go of all the illusions of characters that are only abusing the physical with my permission.

I commit myself to show that there is no sense in or reason to live as a character and that by adjusting the systems that support our physical existence as human and all living forms that we can give ourselves the freedom to not have to live as a character.

I commit myself to show that all characters are only existing as a reaction to our separation from physical reality, and thus if we support ourselves and each other practically, physically we can let go of all characters, because they were only ever an attempt to find something more than physical reality, which is impossible.

I commit myself to show that the pursuit of happiness is nothing more than the self-interested desire of a character created by the consumerism system to keep the system as a character existing, and the consequence has been our self-enslavement to this character, but if we stop the pursuit of happiness we can set ourselves free from being slaves to an economic system that only cares about its own survival - but we must stop first within ourselves, then adjust the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment