Saturday, April 6, 2019

Cleaning Up the Mess

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my parents for what I perceive they have done to me, when in fact, what I hate is the experience of myself as my thoughts, feelings, and emotions, that I have not take self-responsibility for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to hate another or to love another as a feeling or emotion requires a memory of the other person as a character that played a role in the memory, myself as a character in the memory as feeling a certain way which I blame the other character for creating within through their actions, and my current acceptance and allowance of thinking about the memory and allowing the memory to exist as a construct of information and energy within me as memory.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my interaction with other people on whether I hate, love, or feel neutrally about them, which is nothing more than participating in a memory that I have created with the other person as a character and towards which I have associated specific thoughts, feelings, and emotions within which I use the memory and the other person as a character in the memory to generate, and thus it is not about the other person at all as to why the feelings, thoughts, or emotions come up, it is ME as who I am as creating and participating in reliving the memories within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am able to exist without memories of love and hate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that love and hate are two sides of the same coin, the coin I use to play the game of energy, but for which the price is the experience of myself as nothing more than a slave to energy and to the consequence of being a slave to energy which is never in fact being free to LIVE without fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that hating another person means that I will live in fear of being around them, thus I am controlled by what THEY DO and thus I am a slave.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that loving another person means that I will live in fear of NOT being around them, thus I am controlled by what THEY DO and thus I am a slave.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my existence according to searching for something MORE outside of myself, not accepting myself for who and what I am Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to searching for safety, comfort, security, and certainty, which is essentially ensuring that I will never HAVE those and will always be searching because I am looking for someone/something outside of myself which is the starting point of separation - and the starting point is the ending point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that am never safe, secure, certain, or comfortable in who I am as Here.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the experience of insecurity, discomfort, uncertainty, and danger is the consequence of separation that has manifested reality and thus my current experience as who I am within consciousness to be what it is and is the consequence of not cleaning up the mess that exists here on earth as separation of myself from reality here and directing reality to be best for all which would guarantee safety, security, comfort, and certainty for all equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always look for another as a messiah to come and clean up the mess that exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not realize that wanting a messiah to fix things for me is in fact a statement of wanting to enslave another to take responsibility for the consequences I create and thus is a statement of not standing equal to the creator, but standing equal to the slave and thus I become what I accept and allow.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that all my fears come from ignoring the mess.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the mess I created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that facing the mess and cleaning it up is the only solution and that avoidance and ignorance will only lead to more consequence.

I commit myself to face all consequence as the mess that exists as my life individually as the energies as thoughts, feelings, emotions that are un-directed within me as well as the physical consequences that exist as manifestations within my physical body as well as in the physical existence without.

I commit myself to show that fear is unnecessary and will only create more consequence and that it is possible to take responsibility breath by breath - day by day and eventually any mess, no matter how big or small can be directed to no longer produce a consequence or result that is not best for all - it just takes time, agreement, and facing any already manifested consequence without allowing the consequence to stop one from walking through the physical points that are continuing to produce a consequence and thus I commit myself to using writing, self-forgiveness, and self corrective application to support myself to understand, take responsibility for, and clean up all the messes that exist here in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment