Monday, April 22, 2019

Freedom as the Ability to Change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to be somewhere else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to chase the creation of memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become lost within experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel the need to control my environment in order to create/prevent the creation of a specific experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that/decide that the starting point of being alive is the experience of myself as memory.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I live for experience then I am not real because all experience is after the fact, it is the awareness of myself within a real time memory that has already happened just now in reality that I am 'living' as a character within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become and desire to remain as a character within the experience of a memory.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been abusing myself, others, and physical reality in order to piece together memories as experience within myself which led to the automation of myself as experience where I will fundamentally never experience anything new because I am only living as the reaction to experience within how I have constructed myself as characters within my memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question whether the characters that I have constructed within myself produce a response to reality that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I resist changing, I am in fact not wanting/willing to give up the existence of myself as a character within a memory, and thus it is not that change is hard or difficult, per se, but that I have not fully decided/resolved myself to let go of all that within myself that is not best for all, and thus the resistance that I experience is the friction being generated within myself as I create the conflict of wanting to be in 2 worlds, one that is best and one that is not best, and thus the characters that are not best within me will fight for their existence, but it is in fact me fighting for the existence of myself AS these characters - and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that these characters are not in fact who I am as physical reality, but projections of energy in the form of information stored as memories within me which I have accepted and allowed to be activated in response to cues from the environment that match the components within the memories that the characters exist within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have literally been living in a movie in my head where I am always the central character, when in physical reality the Real Character is my physical body, other people's physical bodies, and the physical reality itself in various forms as substance that is the only thing that is real, and thus the characters are ONLY information stored within me in various dimensions, just words, feelings, descriptions of behavioral responses, not real in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project the difficulty of change onto the concept of change itself, which is a way to avoid complete responsibility for directing change within myself and thus I see that either in a moment I will resist as not wanting to give up/change a point within me that is not best, which is really just the fight for survival of a character, which implies I am still accepting myself AS that character and thus the ONLY person that can change that is ME, and in the moment of resistance and unwillingness to let go I am only creating further consequence for me to walk through in physical reality.

I commit myself to in the moment of experiencing resistance to change, to realize, recall, understand, see that the resistance is energy as experience that I am still holding onto, and to speak to myself as who I really am as the Life Force that is within to remember what is real and what is of Real Value, not as the character that is attempting to re-energize itself, but as Life as physical reality as what is best for all, and thus that letting go of the desire for that experience and seeing what is really here in physical reality without the veil of energy is real freedom within the context of reality currently.

I commit myself to show that Real Freedom in the context of reality currently is the Freedom to let go of/change that which is not best for all within oneself and that fearing/resisting change is the attitude of a slave.


No comments:

Post a Comment