Sunday, April 28, 2019

The Power of the Group

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have absolute certainty as to how to change the world in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that unless enough people stand up within themselves and challenge all self-interest and then stand in a position of change within the world system, specifically within politics and the money system, then the world will not change except through extreme suffering and disastrous conflict.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that prevention is the BEST cure, because when a consequence is already existent, it is much more difficult to change, because one's starting point as belief and memory is now already manifest and thus 'confirming' one's belief as true, even though, in self-honesty, it is not true, it is an illusion that has been made real through acceptance and allowance and thus when one change one's starting point and act from that, then one can manifest that which is best, though, again, the more one compounds consequence from not acting within what is best, the more one provides the evidence to oneself that one is looking for to confirm that what is not best is not possible, but this all goes back to one's starting point - is one willing to change oneself for real? or is one looking for an excuse to not change?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the purpose of walking the Desteni process is to change myself within and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that value of walking within a group, which is to have a place to be challenged and supported, to challenge and to support, to assist and support others within their process of changing themselves, and so assist and support others to do so as well, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not challenge others as a way to form a collective agreement so that I will not fundamentally be challenged either.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be removed from a group - which is a point of being challenged to move and change within myself - to let to of that which is limiting me from standing up in the outer world as well as the inner world - and to not realize the value of being challenged in such a way that I HAVE to face all that I accept and allow that is preventing me from standing clearly within the principle of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the gift within being removed from a group where I was not standing equal to the principles for which the groups stand and that I had placed myself as inferior to others where I was not willing to take full self-responsibility and thus I am grateful for the process that I have walked through in order to see the point of standing equal to this process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself within myself as less than another, and to thus place expectations on another to do that which I am not willing/wanting/able in that moment to do, which because I then place myself in a point of waiting for another, I do not in fact face the reality of myself and face the consequence of who I am and what I accept and allow, and thus being removed from a group that stands for the principle of what is best for all, thus would support me to face what I have accepted and allowed as myself not being equal to that which I perceive in another who I see as walking the principles and thus is in fact a gift and an opportunity for me to realize my own potential to walk clearly and stand clearly and support myself and others within the principles that the group stand for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize my responsibility towards myself to stand for the principles that Desteni stand for - and to ACT within those principles at all times.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for accepting and allowing myself to not walk within full, absolute certainty that the Desteni process will/does support me to remove all that which is not standing as what is best, as the principles are sound and have been shown/proven to work and as I have been applying them within myself I see FOR MYSELF that they work, and thus the proof that another presented was only the starting point for me to see the value initially, however beyond that what is required is for ME to walk the point within ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY and within FULL PARTICIPATION with no excuse and no desire to stop, even though I realize that excuses will come up and desires will come up, though it is my responsibility alone to stop these within myself, as the only thing that will happen if I do not is that I will experience the consequence of not standing completely within the principles.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the acceptance of others as evidence that I am doing what is best, when I am not able to see what is within another, and thus the value of either being accepted or not accepted by others is only within what reactions or thoughts for example come up within me that show me what I am still accepting and allowing within MYSELF.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my process, within believing that it should always produce a feeling of moving forward, of feeling good, of things getting 'better', and the world moving more and more into a state of peace, when in fact, I am still IN THE PROCESS of removing/changing/facing/questioning/directing all that within me which is not aligned with what is best for all, and thus I will face consequences and I will walk through discomfort and conflict and experiences that are not best, and all of this is necessary for me to face and thus what is critical is that I face this head on, without hiding, without avoiding, and thus the best way is to face it within walking my process of writing, speaking self-forgiveness, and testing myself through physical participation in my outer world to check where I must be more specific within myself and to uncover that which is still not aligned with what is best - to remove everything that is not best - while still being here in this physical world, learning to stand up and move within this world without getting lost, without losing sight of the principles of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look to Bernard and/or Sunette and/or the Dimensions as my savior, to walk my process for me, to take responsibility for me, or simply as a way to entertain myself and give myself an excuse to not face the reality of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to change others, when the only one I can change is myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the value and potential of each one in the group and really get to know each one as they come into my awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking self-forgiveness aloud with others in the group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take the group for granted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if each one on the group took full self-responsibility that we would be able to move more as a group and bring more into the group and thus move the group as a force of change in the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget the purpose of the group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the purpose of the group is for each of us to stand eventually within a position of responsibility in this world, where some may stand in more 'obvious' or 'prominent' positions such as lawyers, psychologists, educators, politicians, etc while others may stand within the point of example for others within their community, and thus I realize that there is no point to judge another's process, while I also realize that it is my responsibility to look for and support those who see the potential within themselves to stand in the system in order to change it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that revolution is not the answer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that revolution means to return and thus changing the world is not about revolt, just as changing oneself is not about revolt, it is about STANDING UP for what is BEST and changing the systems so that they support what is best - as this has never been done before and would not represent a revolution but an awareness of the value of Life that is equal in all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in order to change the system we must be able to stand together as a group financially as well as in terms of communication because the system will resist change at all levels, just as one experience the great degree of resistance within oneself to change - IT IS DIFFICULT - and yet as a group we can make it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there is great POWER in a the group, as is shown by many groups currently, and thus it is best to empower ourselves within the context of Desteni AS A GROUP because that is the only way to change the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect everyone to walk within the Desteni group, when in fact it is for those who see the value for themselves, and within this it does not mean that it is not best to walk in the Desteni group, just that one cannot force another to see what is best both for oneself and for the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there may be tools and methods other than Desteni that will support an individual, however Desteni is the only process and group that stands within understanding how the mind actually functions in detail and thus if one do not walk the Desteni process then it is impossible to fully change oneself, unless one happens to discover the process in another format, however within this, if one simply says that therefore there is no reason to support as many people as possible to specifically join and walk with Desteni, then one is leaving the whole point up to chance, whereas with Desteni and the promotion of Desteni one can measure one's change in the world and within oneself to the degree that Desteni presents a way to quantify one's process both from the perspective of one's writing, self-forgiveness, self commitment, but also from the perspective that by placing oneself out in the world and promoting Desteni, in various ways, one can measure their impact in the world as another takes on the responsibility of walking process due to one's example/active promotion of one's process and the Desteni process itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist calling on all those who see the potential, to stand up and begin the process of standing AS DESTENI in the world, and showing that it can be done, and that this will in fact support one within their OWN process because it is a physical point that requires one to change and develop skills that would be required to stand within the system in politics/economics/etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if we do not have hundreds of millions of people around the world walking their process and re-educating themselves to establish an effective ability to reason and see common sense, then the solution of one man one vote becomes very difficult, because otherwise people will not have the ability to vote directly on policies and will be open to manipulation by feelings and emotions which is currently how politics work where people vote for personalities instead of policies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there is always a BEST WAY to do something.

I commit myself to stand as a an example of both walking this process and supporting others to begin walking their process.

I commit myself to show how one can apply the principles of business and sales within showing others the value of walking the Desteni process and that this would both strengthen the group as well as support millions of people to systematically walk their process.

I commit myself to show that the Desteni process is the BEST way to walk one's process.

I commit myself to show that one can both walk their process and promote this process and that as we do so, then we will become a powerful force that represents the force of Life that will change the system to recognize and support the equality of life in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment