Wednesday, April 10, 2019

GAME OVER

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have separated myself from the physical existence and my physical body as who I am Here into a myriad of different characters in my mind in which I participate in order to survive as energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have placed value on the existence and survival of an illusion in my mind as a character/characters as memories, thoughts, and feelings and placed little to no value on the physical reality and how it works and functions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a slave to designing and living out characters within my mind and through my interaction with others and this physical world throughout my existence/this life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that/define Life is/as the experience of energy and the living out of a character based on creating memories and reliving memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have defined Life/living as just playing a game.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see other people as a character and to value them only as characters and to the degree that they support the characters that I have created within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create characters and suppress some while living out others, not realizing that the ones I suppress will also determine what I do and how I live as they run in the background and are fed with energy that I generate through participating in the characters that I 'accept' as myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that what I have created as characters are like Frankenstein's monster, that I have created them in an attempt to create 'Life' but not taking full responsibility for what I create and then experiencing the consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in the experience of the consequences of living as characters in my mind here in reality, I have created even more characters as the reaction/response/feeling about the consequences that I experience which further compounds the consequences because I have not taken full responsibility for who I am and what I do and accept and allow and that this is the fundamental reason for the existence of a consequence that is not best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that even the idea that I am a powerful creator is another character, it is not real, in the sense that I am creating anything of value that is best, as a TRULY powerful creator would, but all I am 'creating' is characters, and thus I am equal to and one with that point of even my status as creator being just another character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life is not a game and that the REAL character that is actually physically here as my physical body and all other physical beings and manifestations are completely being missed and not taken care of equally as what is best because I have instead focused on what characters in my mind would support the experience of my own self-defined self-interest as the pursuit of some optimum energy experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am equal to and one with what I accept and allow and thus if I accept and allow myself to create characters in my mind and give those my focus and attention then I am only a character in my mind and not real, and thus there now exists a GAME OVER point in my future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I play games, then I will eventually face GAME OVER.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this is my last life, that the game will no longer continue - that this is GAME OVER - and that this is my one opportunity to be self-honest, forgive myself, correct myself and do what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the consequence for treating Life as a game is that this is the Last Life in the game.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the only way to have Everlasting Life is to give up this Life as the Game and be Here and do what is Best for All.

I commit myself to - through writing, self-forgiveness, and self corrective application - investigate, deconstruct, and remove all the characters that I have created throughout time and get to know the REAL physical reality Here and align myself to always act in accordance with Reality as what is optimal as what is best for all.

I commit myself to show that all characters in the mind are only ever designed as a point of trying to generate energy which only fuels the further existence of the characters in the mind and creates real physical consequences in physical reality that are not best and thus create the conditions will eventually spell the end of all fake, mind characters.

I commit myself to show parents that they are teaching their children to create characters in their mind out of survival and thus trapping their children into an illusion that will seal their fate just as it has sealed the parents fate of NOT SURVIVING this reality beyond death.

No comments:

Post a Comment