Friday, April 19, 2019

Fear of Failure as Trying to Control Others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up for what is best both within myself and with other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if someone had not intervened in my life, I would not be where I am and not be on the path to self-realization as self-awareness as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I cannot force another to choose what is best, as this is not what is best in any case, because what is best can only be freely chosen by each one as a statement/act of self-responsibility within self-awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value and expectation on others to walk their process at a certain speed and pace when I have take quite a long time to even move past one point within myself/my mind on many occasions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the best approach to supporting others is to simply walk my process effectively, and share my process and give support to those who ask.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and control others, when I would not want to be controlled by others, I would appreciate someone supporting me when I ask, but allowing me to make mistakes and fail when that is what is required for me to realize what I am accepting and allowing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing and to fear allowing others to fail, when it is not possible to prevent failure in all cases, it is part of the process to support myself to see what it is that I am accepting and allowing that I am not in that moment allowing myself to be self-honest about.

I commit myself to walking my process of removing all fear, developing self-trust as self-awareness and self-responsibility and discover what Life really is and support each one who enters my awareness and experience with my example.


No comments:

Post a Comment