Friday, April 12, 2019

The 'Good Person' Character

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am a good person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the belief that I am good person is a character that I have created within myself, charged with energy as feeling and emotion, constructed out of images both of good and bad that I have seen throughout my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the good person character that I have created and participate within is an illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I participate in the good person character in order to not face the fact that I am not a good person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and others as not being good and thus I create and participate in the character of being a good person in order to escape my own judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that it is impossible to do good in a world that runs on a system that does not honor all Life equally, and only gives to each according to how much money they have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I give money to another person who is in need, I am doing so to prove to myself and to others that I am a good person, even though I, within myself, see the person in need as less than me, unfortunate, and poor, dear soul who needs my gracious help, and thus the good person character is the way in which I can play savior without having to do anything for real that would require me to challenge the system that exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my attempts to give to others in need are irrelevant because they do not address the reason/cause why the person is in need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate in the good person character because I feel guilty subconsciously and unconsciously about participating in a system that causes mass suffering on a scale that makes my acts of kindness as the good person character seem like a drop of water compared to the ocean.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I do acts of kindness to those less fortunate or to those who I perceive as needing my help, I experience an energetic charge which I define as positive which is actually fueling the good person character and one of the ways in which I keep my mind energized, which is itself contributing to the problem of the system not being adjusted to be what is best, because it requires me to focus on getting a good feeling from my actions so that I won't face the real difficult stuff of standing up in the system and changing myself for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am compassionate when children go to bed hungry every night, but I don't really care, because I would justify that its not within my abilities to do anything about it, which is the biggest COP OUT in existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that 'at least I try to be a good person' which is an admission that I know that my acts as a good person are not real and have no real effect, but I only really care about 'feeling' like a good person, and because I 'feel' like a good person, that makes it so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that 'feeling' like something does not equal it being so, and I can convince myself through thoughts repeated over and over in my head as well as through experiences which I give meaning to and imbue with energy as memories that further fuel the 'feeling' and belief that I am a good person but in reality all I have done is create a fake character in my mind that is like an entity in itself and doesn't want to stop existing - and thus I will never have any real impact in this world, because I am nothing more than a slave to a character that wants me to continue to feed it with energy in the form of experiences that reinforce it as real in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to really only care about myself and I know deep down that the good person character is not real yet if I let it go then I have to face myself and this world for real. In this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up and facing what really exists in this world and changing myself to go beyond my pre-programming which feels natural and 'easy' so to speak, because real change is extremely difficult.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not realize that the only way to be a truly good person is to stand up and do everything possible to adjust the system that determines who eats and who is educated and who has a home - which is the money system - to be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define those that are in positions of power in this world as bad, evil, corrupt and me as good, kind, and compassionate, even though I am not willing to take on the level of responsibility that they are - and I use my belief in being a good person to excuse myself from having to do anything really would affect other people's live, because as the good person character, all I care about really is how I am perceived by others and myself - as a good person.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself realize that the points that I see within being a good person that are common sense as best for others should something that I live as an automatic point - thus it is not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak, but to look at each situation in the moment and see what is best, however looking at the world in the greatest possible context, I must really be self honest and ask myself if I am simply doing what is expedient to feel good about myself or am I really challenging myself to change and stop participating in self interest and not using 'good deeds' to cover up the fact that I am not standing up for what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that being a good person has nothing to do with doing what is best for all - as all the images and ideas I have of being a good person come from within the context of a system that already not best - and I never even realized that simply by participating in this character in my mind, I am fueling the system and I am thus just as EVIL as anyone else.

I commit myself to remove every point within where I judge myself and others as either good or bad or neutral and to realign all of my assessments about who I am and what I do and what I accept and allow within what is BEST FOR ALL.

I commit myself to show all those trapped in the character of the 'good person' that their character is not real and that unless they establish themselves Here as a real physical being who does what is ACTUALLY best for all in all ways in all contexts at all times, they will cease to exist and all of their apparent 'good deeds' will mean nothing and the world will continue on and accelerate towards non-existence as we consume physical reality for nothing more than a temporary experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment