Monday, April 29, 2019

I am One

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want and desire to be the One.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am the one that will lead all to salvation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am better and superior to others and that without my help as the savior, they cannot save themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I am not the one, the savior, then I am nothing and unimportant, of no value to reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my value comes from being able to control and lead others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am Here to direct all that within me which is not standing for what is best for all and thus within that to support others to do the same.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have my 'own path' that is unique to me and thus represents my value as a unique contribution to reality for which I get credit and a feeling of accomplishment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am walking my process of self-change for ME and thus the example and support I give to others is within the context that another is me in another life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that other beings physically exist, they are not just characters in my mind for me to play with within my own self-interest and thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to treat others as if they are simply just characters that exist for my benefit without their own beingness and process that they are walking as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play the polarity game of wanting to control how others walk their process as well as completely abdicating responsibility to speak when I see another accepting less than who they are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to force others into what I see as best, instead of firstly addressing the feeling of need and frustration within myself and then seeing how to support another for real as clear communication which can only happen when I am not using another as a character in my mind to reinforce an idea within myself as a savior or better than another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don't know when I am acting within self-interest, when in fact if there is a question at all, then there is something to look at - that doesn't mean that everything of what I am doing or considering is not best, but it does indicate that there is a doubt or lack of clarity and thus the first point of self-responsibility would be to look at what the doubt is, when is always based on a feeling of some kind that leads back to a fear within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/be aware of the potential in another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being open with another, because this may challenge the character of playing the savior or being better than, which I realize is the point to give up, to let go of, in order to be Here with others and walk this process together as a group so that we may have an actual impact in this world, for no other reason than that it is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the form that I am in is only temporary, and thus I am Here to establish myself within supporting the creation of a system that is best for all, and thus within that I can let go of any and all feelings/desires/wants/needs for this particular form I am in to be regarded as special or prominent or important, because it is the effect that I have in reality which is measurable, not the accolades that are attached to a name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that, although I am not THE one, I am One, and one plus one, as each of us changes and aligns ourselves within what is best for all and supports the creation of a system that is best for all, that is how we have an accumulative effect in reality that goes beyond just my individual effect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the simplicity and effectiveness of daily writing and self forgiveness and speaking up within reality and how this could support many others to do the same and within that support in the accumulation of the group effect in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for solutions outside of Desteni from the starting point of not wanting/resisting daily self-forgiveness, writing, and self-corrective action.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others who utilize support outside of the Desteni process, just as I have, and thus understand that we may, individually, utilize other points as self-support, but within this I also realize that everything always comes down to self stopping the patterns that are not best, and thus self-forgiveness and self-correction are always at the core of self-change, and thus all other methods may support one within being in the system and removing barriers to doing that which is necessary, giving oneself support within seeing the patterns within oneself more clearly, giving oneself space within oneself when one is overwhelmed within emotions and feelings and thoughts, and to thus allow others to test points of support as a point of investigate all things and keep what is best, and to also be willing to ask directly what points of support another finds in their investigations and be willing to push the point of self-honesty within myself as to whether I would use another method as actual self-support or as a point of resistance to walking the simplicity of the Desteni process, realizing that others as well as myself will fall from time to time back into the mind, and to thus be Here for myself and others to stand back up and continue walking, alone and together.

I commit myself to dismantle the systems of self-interest within myself, through walking this process each day, each moment, breath by breath, until it is done.

I commit myself to walk as one, within the group, and add to the group through supporting others that I find as I walk my process, and through that support the accumulation of the effects that are best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment