Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Character Illusion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that unless I give up the pursuit of positive energy experience, I have no right to expect that I won't have a negative energy experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel oppressed by negative energy experience and grateful for positive energy experience, not realizing that in the participation in both, I am dooming myself to continuing to experience the up and down of mood swings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the character of being oppressed by negative energy experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate in the Depressed Character in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I created the Depressed Character in an attempt to somehow manipulate/force others/reality to notice me and serve me with a positive experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reverse the point of how I look at positive/negative, not realizing that the real gratitude is in the negative as it shows me what I am really doing, while the positive is what is the true oppressor as it tricks one into temporarily ignoring what one is really doing as creating the consequence of the continuation of conflict as negative energy experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I deserve more than anyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more important than anyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am equal to everyone as I have been given Life and so has everyone else, and that the inner experience that I participate in is not real and thus of no value, and that the more I place value on it, the more consequence I accumulate for myself that would thus drive me to compete with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the inner turmoil I experience is of my OWN making.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate in the Superior Character wherein I take a superior attitude to everything and everyone in order to justify getting what I want regardless of what it creates for others (and myself in reality).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe/think/feel/pretend that my continued existence as the survival of my conscious experience is real and of value and of the utmost value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a character called Cameron who is the conglomeration of all the characters that are within, both suppressed and expressed, and that this character that I identify most with is in fact an illusion, when in reality the REAL ME is me as the physical body which I have ignored, abused, suppressed, attempted to control for as long as I have been here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the best use of my time is to generate fun, positive experiences for myself while I exist, which is the certain way to prove that I have no right to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the best use of my time is to chart the characters that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that existence as consciousness as feelings and thoughts and experience is more important than LIFE, and thus I have ignored the real Life that I have been given and thus ensured that my existence will come to an end.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the gratitude that I have towards being shown the way to birth myself as Life as the physical Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not appreciate the opportunity that I have in this brief window of time to become REAL.

I commit myself to stopping participation in characters within myself through identifying the characters, charting out their characteristics and deconstructing and removing the information/energy constructs that have given authority to these characters to direct me as the physical body.


No comments:

Post a Comment