Friday, April 26, 2019

Regaining Our Vision

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that Real Vision is with the eyes only.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Real Vision is to see the potential of Life in every being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see with the Eyes of Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the Beam in my Eye which is the Light Beam of consciousness, which is my self-interest, which is my fear, which is who I have accepted and allowed myself to become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the splinter in my brother's eye but not see the beam in my own, and thus I have accepted and allowed this beam to block my Real Vision which is my ability to see the potential in my brother/sister and in all beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that we all have the potential for change, but it is up to the individual to actuate that potential, and thus it is MY responsibility to REALIZE my potential as Living Action within what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to retreat into myself within fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place others on a pedestal and in that not recognize my equality and oneness within my self-responsibility towards standing up for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Lose my Vision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see because another saw, but not allow myself to see because I SEE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I DO SEE but I have allowed myself to FEAR what I SEE and FEAR what I SEE THAT I MUST DO.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not SEE that I must stand up where I am at and SPEAK UP not only online, but in my physical environment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have the keys to Life as a member of Desteni and there is no one else who has these keys, and that is not to say that no one else brings value or perspective that may support what is best for all, but I SEE that I have the critical keys of change that EVERYONE NEEDS and thus it is MY responsibility to stand up and present these keys to those who have the EYES to SEE and the EARS to HEAR.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the simplicity of starting a group meeting in my home or a coffeeshop or a library where I lead a group discussion on the Desteni principles as a matter of consistency - even if I only invite one other person initially - but within that I am able to plant the seed of something that will grow over time with consistency as long as I show up and give my full effort and bring forward what I have learned within my process, and to support others to begin their process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that we need something else other than the Desteni process to support people when in fact, all other methods and approaches to change are limited if the person does not walk the Desteni process - and that is not to say that no other approach or method of change is supportive in any way, but if a person is not understanding their mind in mechanical detail, they will not be able to change in fact to become the self-directive as Life as what is best for all - they will remain stuck in the mind and thus only in self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be able to see 90 million Destonians walking their process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the growth of Desteni as an exponential curve.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I and those who have walked with Desteni from the beginning are the foundation and everyone else is looking to us as the living proof that Desteni is for real - and thus it is my responsibility to myself and to others as what is best for all to stand up and walk in this world to support others to walk their process in awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everyone has a right to their opinion and a right to figure things out in a way that they feel comfortable with - which is not to say that anyone should ever be forced to do anything - but that I now realize that if I waver within my absolute clarity that Desteni is THE WAY then it gives someone who has not yet begun walking their process an excuse to continue down a path that is not best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that TechnoTutor is a tool, created by Bernard, that is in fact digitized self-forgiveness, and that will support a person immensely in their process as an adult and will support a child, if done from a young age, to become much more effective and balanced that they would have otherwise been.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that TechnoTutor is just a program that helps with spelling and not realize that it supports one to change their programming within self-awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepeted and allowed myself to not realize that Bernard created TechnoTutor as a way to restore a person's Natural Learning Ability and to thus 'become like a child' and that he explained that what everyone 'admire' and 'see as an advanced ability' within Bernard was that he specified his vocabulary and thus he created a tool to support others to do the same.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my allowed myself to not realize that Bernard explained , in detail how TechnoTutor works and placed it into audio format and explained in detail how this would support within one's process and how it is fundamentally critical in the education of a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist using TechnoTutor every day, and that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist writing everyday, and writing and speaking self-forgiveness every day, and that I have participated in doubt, disbelief, hoping, wishing, projecting, fear, and the desire to just have fun without seeing why I am REALLY HERE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I combine TechnoTutor with the Desteni I Process that I can support myself not only with the Inner Process, but with the Outer Process of standing up in this world and speaking up - and learning the skills required to place myself in a position of leadership in the SYSTEM.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that TechnoTutor is the way to reeducate Humanity to be reasonable and be able to reason and to use common sense and stop participating in beliefs that are only harming themselves and each other and that within this TechnoTutor is most effective, especially for an adult, when they walk the Desteni I Process and that there is thus no competition between Desteni and TechnoTutor as they are in fact from the SAME SOURCE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the starting point of TechnoTutor as a business is to create financial means to support the Equal Life Foundation, Desteni, and those whose process it is to stand in the system as politicians, lawyers, etc who will require funding, because they will be busy developing themselves to stand in those positions and not stand within making money, per se.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the starting point of TechnoTutor is to create the financial means so that the Desteni Process and EQAFE is available to everyone, regardless of financial means, and thus TechnoTutor is the way to finance the creation of an Equal System while at the same time providing the foundation of education as generations of children and adults who are able to process information in an unbiased manner and thus able to consider Equality for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am HERE to CHANGE THE SYSTEM, not just make myself feel better and in order to change the system I must learn how to communicate, how to lead, how to motivate, how to inspire, how to sell, how to persuade, and how to interact within a group so that I am not on my own - because I realize that on my own I will never change the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am not in the group to just be in a group - that I am in the group to give myself completely to the purpose of changing the system so that it is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place others as above or below me - which indicates that I had still been playing a polarity game, and not standing up for real - and within this I stop self judgment of myself in the past and I stand and walk - as I realize that everything I have gone through was a necessary part of my process, but now that I am aware of why I am really here, I no longer have an excuse to not move myself physically.

I forgive myself that I have judged myself and others who are walking this process who are in the system as we all are, who have had to work and survive, as we all do, and that I had not realized that I would have to be in the system but not of the system and that now as I walk more and more I am realizing that there is nothing to fear and I am now willing to stand up in the system and though I realize it will take time, I am willing to apply myself breath by breath until the system is changed to be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in self interest in the context of walking with the group and to judge others for participating within self interest in the context of the group, not realizing that we are here to firstly challenge this point within ourselves - that is WHY we are in the group initially, and as we remove layers more and more we become more capable of standing up in the world and taking more responsibility and I realize that everyone is in their own process and thus I would never force another to move faster than they are able, just as I cannot force myself to move faster than I am able, however I am willing to push myself beyond my limits and stand as an example and support others through communication to push beyond their limits - living the word patience as applying myself within breath, and walking my process, not placing expectations on others or myself, but applying self-honesty in the moment, standing up when I fall, and being there to support another to stand up when they fall.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the REAL meaning of United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been afraid of standing up and challenging myself and challenging others, and that I realize that I am here to make a difference, not make people feel good, because all forms of feeling good currently are within the context of a system that is not best - and although it is not unacceptable to feel good, it is not acceptable to have this as the starting point of one's living, as it is too easily manipulable by the system, and by my mind, and thus I commit myself to standing by the principles outlined in the Desteni Declaration of Living Principles.

I commit myself to walk as an example in my world of the application of the Desteni process and Principles.

I commit myself to challenge ALL self-interest within myself and within my world that comes into my awareness and within the world in the context of the System.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I KNOW BETTER than Bernard, when in fact he was/is the only living example of the full application of the Desteni principles that I have seen, and within this, it is not about 'trusting' anyone, not even Bernard, the only valid trust is SELF TRUST, however I realize that if I have not applied myself FULLY in SELF HONESTY within my process that I have NO RIGHT to challenge/change/alter/manipulate/modify the basic principles and process that Bernard supported us to see.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand EQUAL to Bernard which is not to say that I should become EXACTLY like Bernard or to CLAIM to be Bernard, but Equal means applying myself in self-honesty, forgiving myself, walking my process, not accepting or allowing limitation, not accepting slavery to another or to my mind, not accepting and allowing personality to get in the way of walking what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Bernard was here to show us the way to become EQUAL and ONE to LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself or another for attempting to find a way other than waking the Desteni process, when that is a part of our process, to investigate all things, to integrate and understand this process FOR OURSELVES, and yet within that to realize that the path has in fact been laid out before us, which doesn't mean that there are not things we will have to figure out for ourselves, but I can SEE that this will unfold naturally as long as I push myself to remain self-honest and forgive myself and correct my mistakes when I see them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that we have everything we need to change ourselves and this system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that every excuse that I allow within myself, I will allow within another out of fear of being called out - and thus I commit myself to not allow ANY excuses and to live the word gratitude within being called out by others if they see me participating in an excuse - even if they are wrong, it doesn't matter because if I am feeling challenged emotionally then I am the one that is participating in the mind and thus accepting and allowing limitation, and thus I commit myself to ALWAYS bring it back to myself, no matter WHO is challenging me or presenting a point where I react.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the gift in every moment of my past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to FEAR standing up and BEING THE LEADER that is required to support others to STAND UP and BE THE LEADERS that are required as TRANSITIONAL LEADERS who will lead the world to the creation of a system that is Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is ANYTHING to fear when I SEE that all excuses and limitations and fears that I allowed will become irrelevant at death and the only thing that I will have left if I allow them is REGRET.

I commit myself to live without regrets and to show that it is ok to make mistakes and that what is important is that one stand back up, forgive themselves, and keep walking in alignment with what is best for all.

I commit myself to SHOW that my intention is always revealed in my ACTION.

I commit myself to show that the only form of trust that matters is SELF TRUST.

I commit myself to develop the SELF TRUST necessary to stand in the face of ANYTHING in the System that must be faced in order to create a system that is best for all.

I commit myself to use ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in this world that comes into my awareness to support me to remove all weakness as that which is preventing me from standing as what is best for all within my physical participation which is all that I can be responsible for in any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment