Thursday, April 25, 2019

United We Stand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what I am aware of is within my inner world and thus I am responsible to direct it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking up when I see someone accepting less than who they really are and participating in a character to say something that would challenge them - which in itself is a form of self dishonesty and hiding within a character of my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am able to apply self forgiveness in a moment between the in and out breath and to thus take responsibility for what I am aware of and direct it in the out breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear creating conflict which is really just the desire to not EXPERIENCE the feelings that I have associated with conflict.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I do not assist myself by bringing the truth of who I am and what I am participating within to the forefront of my awareness then I will not be able to forgive myself because I will not be aware and thus I am responsible to create the conflict within myself necessary to face the reality of what I have accepted and allowed thus far and that this can be done solely through communication with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can support another through speaking what I am aware of and showing the reality of what they are participating which would potentially create a conflict between their potential and the desire to remain as a character, however if I do not allow myself to direct what I am aware of within in my interactions with another, as I also must do with myself in self honesty, then the conflict will eventually become a physical conflict that will affect me at some level as well and thus I realize that the best way to create conflict is through words that are self honest and not charged with the sound and frequency of consciousness and that although I realize I am not totally effective at this point yet, I also realize that the only way to develop this ability and trust within myself to direct myself and others as myself through effective, clear communication, is to allow myself to make mistakes and learn from the consequences if necessary but to also support myself daily within self-honest self-forgiveness to take responsibility for the patterns that I am aware of so that when I see them in my world I am able to speak clearly without bias and without any need to win as a way to charge a personality, because I would have directed that within myself through the writing and self forgiveness and self corrective statement, and yet the way to really test myself is to be willing to speak up in a moment where I see someone participating in the pattern that I have addressed within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in the past place most if not all of my focus on what others are doing and to attempt to coerce, force, correct them without firstly placing myself as the primary point of change and self-awareness - and within that going to an extreme polarity due to self-judgment where I would not speak up or correct anyone because I would rather just not speak than correct the point within myself - and thus not speaking up has become the excuse to not have to change within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the desire to not change as an excuse to not speak up and support others within being/becoming aware of the character patterns they are participating in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to not change so that I can remain as a character looking for energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making mistakes with other people and with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I see within another person which is really just a point that comes into my own awareness as a point within myself is not my responsibility to direct - when in fact - the fact that I am aware of it, means that I am responsible to direct it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear directing others as myself because I have really just been wanting to hide and thus not direct myself - but if I am directing myself then why would I not be able to direct others as myself?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that directing another is as simple as supporting them to see and develop self awareness within what they are participating within that is not best and thus requires clear communication, not force or judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I only focus on 'my self' and not also what I am aware of within myself as another's participation in my world, then I am never going to be able to support the change of this system, because I cannot do it alone - and furthermore I would appreciate another speaking up and showing me where I am limiting myself or participating in a character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to challenge others as a way to not focus on myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to not challenge others as a way to hide and not have to stand clearly within myself, which is what is required to effectively stand within another, as another, to support them as I would myself.

I commit myself to walk this process of writing, self-forgiveness, and self correction within and to thus correct myself physically through physical change and to when I see another accepting less than who they are to speak up and allow myself to be the voice of reason, first within checking to see within myself if there is a reaction within me, forgiving the reaction until I am clear that I understand what the other is accepting and allowing, and to thus speak what is required in the moment for the other person to understand and to show that conflict created as words in self-honest support of another is preferable to physical conflict that is created as a consequence.

I commit myself to have no regrets within my participation within others that I would have allowed a point of weakness to go unchecked both within myself and without as others that are within my awareness and to realize that I am here to support myself to be/become best for all and to support others to do the same.

I commit myself to show that the only thing that one is afraid of within conflict generated through words is the feelings that one has attached to the words or to the character that the words are challenging and thus, although it is possible abuse words in order to attempt to manipulate others based on their self-interest, I commit myself to develop the level of self-trust and self-honesty required to be able to support others as well as myself to let go of all points of self-interest and to accept that support from another - not using whether they are completely self-honest as a judgment or excuse when I am reacting, but to take whatever is said to me and to use it to check myself first to see if reaction or movement of energy occurs so that I may take responsibility first and then to support the other when I see a point that is required to be directed.

I commit myself to walk this process until it is done - to stand up no matter how many mistakes I make or how many times I fail or fall - I will stand and walk and I will do so within supporting the group based on the principles of what is best for all and I will allow myself to receive the support of the group - knowing that the only way to walk this process is alone within myself and together with the group both giving and receiving support equal and one.

No comments:

Post a Comment