Sunday, March 31, 2019

Child Support as Life Support

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that everything I see in my child/children is a reflection of me, because they are copying the patterns that exist within me, from thinking, emotions, feelings, sounds, behaviors, everything that is within me is being downloaded into the child from the moment of conception in a way that is not visible to the eye but the effects can be seen in self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as a parent, what I like in my child is what I either like in myself, or would have liked to see in myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as a parent, what I dislike in my child is what I dislike within myself or what I have suppressed/rejected within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thoughts and feelings about what I like and/or dislike about my child/children and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that each point that I like or dislike is in fact an indicator of a survival pattern that I have not directed within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a parent to feel guilty towards having transferred patterns, etc that are not best for my child to them, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is impossible to support my child to take responsibility for any and all patterns that I have transferred to them that are not best, and thus within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am able to stand and walk my process and support myself and my child as equal as one to take self responsibility and birth oneself as Life, and within this to not allow any point of excuse and to let go of all guilt over consequences that cannot be changed as the past, but to do what is necessary to direct the consequence and change oneself to birth oneself and stand as Life Here.


I commit myself to support myself and my child/children as one as equal to walk the process of birthing oneself here as Life.

I commit myself to investigate, identify, and remove through process of writing, self forgiveness, and self correction application each point where I judge my child/children as either good or bad, as either a like or dislike, as either a hope or a disappointment, and to support my child/children within learning to apply the same tools to support them to take responsibility for the points that I have missed in directing effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment