Friday, March 8, 2019

Nothing is Coming to Savior Ass or Mine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that a solution to my problems and to the problems in this world will come.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am the solution to 'my problems' and to the problems of this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been waiting for a solution instead of directing myself in each moment breath by breath within what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only be willing to move myself when I know money is coming as a reward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the good life but not be willing to make it possible for others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want something for nothing, when I am in a position to give so that others may receive and in fact receive for myself as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel that my responsibility is a burden when it is in fact the key to my freedom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I could just get enough money, then I would feel good and be motivated to do something in this world that would be best, when in fact I am using this belief to control myself to stay in a pattern of waiting for a savior to come and make me feel better without having to do anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I act as what is best that Life will support me, as Life is the principle that is lying dormant deep down within me that sees no limitation and only sees possibility as what is best, and that I must simply ACTivate this within and go with what is best in every moment and I will see that SO MUCH MORE is possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to the doubts and the fears that my mind presents to me in my own inner voice as if they were valid and to even argue on their behalf for my own limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the inner voice is a program placed into my from my parents (unknowingly) and the system to make sure that I will never present a point of competition to those whose lives are benefiting from the mass slavery of the human race and all other forms of life on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be enslaved by the thoughts and feelings within myself which would indicate that I am the weakest form of life on earth that I could be held back from doing what is best simply by a thought or a feeling which is not even real, when I have a physical body capable of amazing feats and that all I must do is stand up, speak, and act as what is best and through this, this is the only way that I can prove that I am worthy of Life in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I deserve a good life when I am not willing to lift a finger to ensure that ALL have a good life, because there is nothing in this world other than individuals, like me, and thus if I am not the first, then WHO WILL BE?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall into the trap of self interest time and again, each time justifying the fall, but at the same time knowing that I am falling, and then hiding, and the looking for someone or something to take responsibility for me, but I know that by doing so I am only allowing consequences to compound and that this is in fact unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no realize that I am capable of so much more than I currently am realizing, and that all I must/can do is stand up, and do what I see is possible in this moment as what is best, and then I will see more in the next breath, and thus breath by breath I will accumulate what is best and therefore stand as a living example to others who would then see it as possible for themselves to do the same, and that there is NO OTHER WAY that the problems on this planet will be sorted out, as there is NOTHING ELSE that exists other than us, and by ME not standing and directing myself within what is best, things will ONLY GET WORSE, because I have accepted and allowed a system to be created in my name that has automated the constant continuous creations of what is NOT BEST.

I commit myself to STOP ALL EXCUSES, and to move within what is best in each moment, to not give myself a break, to not allow any point where I do not question a feeling or a thought, to go ALL IN, to never give up, to stand in the face of those who are accepting themselves as less than what they really are, to do the same for myself, to be ONLY ONE if necessary, but within this to NOT ACCEPT bullshit from others as I do not accept bullshit from myself.

I commit myself to push myself beyond all perceived limits, to STOP FEAR, to no longer give FEAR POWER, and to PROVE TO MYSELF that FEAR IS NOT MY MASTER, and that I alone am responsible for myself and what I create as the accumulation of my effect in this world breath by breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment