Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Questioning Purpose

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize my real responsibility to myself and this world within what I know about the actual source of all the problems on this planet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize my true purpose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my purpose is within something that I decide based on feelings and desires, when in fact feelings and desires have been programmed within me to keep me as nothing more than a consumer slave in the system and to never stand up and do what is best for all as adjusting the system so that all have what they need to express themselves Here equally as one as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my purpose is something that I have to discover through self-honesty about what is currently existing as myself and as this world, and to deconstruct within myself how I have created myself and thus this world together with everyone as one and equal to what it is now, and thus my true purpose is something that is existent already within the decision to stand up for what is best and that any other purpose that is not within that context is in fact a purpose given to me by the system and is not best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my true purpose is to stand up in this system, to be an example of change that is best for all, and to speak up about how to change oneself and this system to reflect the inner change so that all forms of Life on this planet are supported equally according to their design and to support all forms of Life to grow, expand, and become better within the context of improving the balance within what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand the word equilibrium in the context of what is best for all as growth, change, expansion within improvement of the balance that would exist when all parts of reality are acting and existing within the context of what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define change only within the context of competition for survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define evolution only in the context of survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all information and knowledge of this world, generated by the system and by the mind, is all designed to reinforce the belief/knowledge/acceptance that the system cannot change because the human cannot change and to thus instill in everyone the belief/knowledge that there is no such thing as self direction and thus purpose is something given to one from an authority outside of oneself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that even when a purpose is generated within oneself but based on feelings and thoughts and emotions and desires, that this purpose is still actually being given to one from an external authority because the mind itself is a copy of the system of consciousness which is based purely on generating energy through conflict for the system's survival as an energy machine, and this is why radical self honesty is required within oneself to ensure that one is not simply just going along with what the mind wants which would never change things externally to be best for all but only produce more conflict in the world and thus in one's life - death being the most prominent and certain form of conflict for everyone, and extreme daily suffering being the most common for the average life form on earth.

I commit myself to investigate and question through self honest self forgiveness every point where a desire and feeling and thought directs my sense of purpose and to only rely on common sense based on self honesty as to what I have accepted and allowed as what is not best both within myself and without and to only give to myself that purpose which is in alignment with taking responsibility for what is here within and without that is not best to realign it to be best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment