Tuesday, March 26, 2019

What is Eternal Life?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize/understand/see what Life really is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define Life within the context of self-interest only.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define Life in the context of my own experience only.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life is more than just my own personal experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can have experiences but not really be alive, not really experience myself as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the words Eternal Life as simply the infinite continuation of my own personal experience within various different environments/formats/contexts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my life experience is temporary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe that I will exist and experience myself forever, when in fact I really do not know and this want/belief is based on wishful thinking only.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Life is the sum total of all that exists within the context of oneness and equality as what is Best for All and that when even one part of what is Here is not existing in a way that is best for all, that this creates separation and conflict and that this would form a consequence that would eventually separate reality into many fractured pieces which would experience themselves as separate from each other and in competition with each other and that this could last for what would be perceived as an infinite amount time, and yet this would not mean that there is Life Eternal. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that Eternal Life is the state where Life as what is best for all is guaranteed and a matter of self expression of all of reality whether reality it expressing itself as a whole or as parts, that all parts and the whole would be experiencing, expressing, being, existing in a way that is best for each part and all parts as the whole.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that based on common sense I can see that Eternal Life does not in fact exist because if even one part of reality exists in a way that is not best for all, then how can Life be said to exist, and how can it be said to be Here eternally?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that compassion and love are only real when they are expressed in a way that benefits ALL parts of reality equally as what is best for all.

I commit myself to show to those who are hiding behind the idea of Eternal Life as a form of self-interest that this is in fact abusing the words Eternal Life and that the only way to really ensure that one is able to experience themselves in the BEST way eternally would be to ensure that ALL forms of Life which is everything that is Here is able to exist and experience itself in the best way, and that the way to begin to create Eternal Life Here on Earth is to begin with adjusting the money system so that each one has what they need to exist here without struggle, without having to compete for survival, and without any need for fear, and to adjust the education system to support each one to come to the conclusion that what is best for all is best for the individual and vice versa, and that unless we each one consider what is best for all at all times and adjust our systems to support that then we will inevitably create conflict and consequences that will put ourselves into a state of fear and competition and thus not Life Eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment