Thursday, March 21, 2019

Circumstances as a Mirror of What We Accept and Allow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all circumstances in this world and in my individual experience as what I have called 'my life' are the result of small moments, breath by breath that have accumulated over time to present themselves as a 'condition' or 'circumstance' or 'event' and that these things do not just 'happen' all at once, there is no 'overnight success' or 'random disaster' - it is all actions and decisions that have accumulated over time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the basic common sense that a consequence is something that can be prevented by directing all of the decisions that lead to the consequence in a way that prevents it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that MANY children are being diagnosed with learning disabilities and disorders and attention disorders but without any focus being placed on how the child was treated and educated in the first 3 years where the parents and the environment was the main influencers and shapers of everything the child saw, heard, and felt and that these experiences form memories within the child and form the foundation of the child's ability to learn, focus, communicate, pay attention, etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to utilize the excuse that everything is so complicated and more than one person can handle as a way to not face the consequences that have been allowed to manifest over time that we, as humans, now call circumstances, conditions, and human nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the conditions instead of realizing that the conditions are a mirror as to what I have accepted and allowed to accumulate as consequence of my acceptance and allowance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in apathy as a way to not face consequence and take the time to walk back through what I have accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how I have created conditions that seem to place me in the position of the victim.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view parenting through the lens of good and bad instead of realizing and seeing that parenting is really a matter of what is best, and that if a child is supported with examples and consistency within always choosing what is best, then they will develop a character and personality that always supports what is best.


I commit myself to show how all conditions and circumstances are a result of small measures allowed to accumulate over time.

I commit myself to support parents to see how a child's behavior is the accumulation of all the influences that have been accepted and allowed, and that the best way to support a child is to first take responsibility for oneself as a parent, and then to support the child to walk back through the the points that are creating the behavior.

I commit myself to show that all behavior problems are really problems of vocabulary where the child is living certain words ineffectively or is limited within their ability to express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment