Saturday, March 30, 2019

A Parasite to Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am equal to what I accept and allow to exist in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am equal to what I accept as the belief that only my experience is real and valuable, in the face of reality being such that each one is not able to experience themselves in the best way, and thus I am within that equal to IGNORING the suffering of others while at the same time contributing to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be equal to concern only for my own survival and experience of positive energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only value others in how they are able to contribute to my personal experience of positive energy, and that I would disregard those that either do not contribute to it directly or who would in some way diminish, and thus those who suffer in this world through an unequal money system, would have no value in my mind because they only serve to make me feel sad or bad and thus do not contribute to my positive energy experience, and thus within that I would be equal to ignoring how I really feel about reality and thus I have been equal to DENIAL of what is really going on within me and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value family and friend only in the context of how they would contribute to my feelings of happiness and positive energy experience, and thus not valuing the equal and one life that they have been given equal and one to what I have been given.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am not IN FACT equal to what I FOCUS ON or PAY ATTENTION TO, but to what I accept and allow to IN FACT EXIST within the reality of which I am a part.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that each one is in their own reality of their own design and creation, despite the evidence even in my own experience that I am in a reality which requires the coordination and cooperation of others to produce that which my body requires as food, for example, and that this food is only produced by those who do so in order to get money to buy the other things that are required for them to exist, and thus each one is only cooperating in order to stabilize the existence of MY reality through the fear of not surviving, and I am in the same way contributing to everyone else's reality through the same fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value on creating a DREAM experience which is a total waste of the Gift of Life that I have been given.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the DREAM experience of having lots of wonderful toys and products and vacations is a DREAM PROGRAM that has been installed into me from a young age and that the DESIRE that motivates my yearning and striving for the dream is simply the program of survival that exists as my mind to stimulate me to seek new sources of energy for the Mind to continue to exist, and thus I am not living MY DREAM in fact, but rather FOLLOWING a DREAM PROGRAM that is a FALSE IMAGE designed by a PARASITE just to KEEP ME ENSLAVED to using my physical body and the physical world to continue the energetic existence of a ILLUSIONARY PROGRAM that does not in fact physically exist which is why it requires constant feeding of energy for it to continue.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been equal to the slave to a parasite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not realize that if I am allowing myself to be the slave of a parasite and do the bidding of a parasite to Life then I am EQUAL TO A PARASITE TO LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be EQUAL TO A PARASITE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to chase and follow a DREAM.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to DESIRE EXPERIENCE instead of focusing on how to express myself in the best way possible in order to create a world that is BEST FOR ALL and that as a metaphor, this is the only 'dream' appropriate to one who is Equal to Life and thus if I am to not squander the GIFT that I have been given then I must be EQUAL to the GIFT which is to say that I must accept myself not as a PARASITE TO LIFE but AS LIFE ITSELF and thus LIVE and ACT equal to and one with Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that due to chasing a dream, I have allowed myself to fuel the existence of an unequal money system which has become a parasite on this planet which completely disregards life and destroys everything in SIGHT in order to continue its own survival only, ignoring the fact that this CANNOT last forever, and thus our end as a human race is certain unless we STOP.

I commit myself to uncover and REMOVE each and every point where I am accepting and allowing myself to be less than EQUAL to Life.

I commit myself to give up the DREAM, to dismantle it, to establish myself Here in physical reality facing what is really here and be/become/stand equal to what is here and direct it as myself and to test all points where a feeling comes up to direct me, to ensure that I am Here in fact and not chasing/following a dream/desire that would not create a world that is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment