Thursday, March 7, 2019

Fear of Facing Self

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking to other people about the reality of this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the reality of this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the fear of facing others and facing the reality of this world, is in fact fear of loss of stopping within myself that which is manifesting and has created the world as it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into believing that I am making a difference in the world, when I have in fact taken the point of changing the world and used it as a way to feel special and in that create an energetic feeling within myself of superiority and judgment towards others, which is in fact me not stopping that within myself which is creating the real problems on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there are many layers of self deception within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want other to change, when I had not been willing to change for real myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue participating in my mind as thoughts, feelings, justifications, fears, and beliefs that I have changed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty that I have not actually stopped participating in my mind and within energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to utilize the point of guilt to manipulate myself further with thoughts and feelings of wanting to give up the point of changing for real, which is just another way to deceive myself into continuing participating in the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that others do not want to change, and within this, I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that this thought is just a way to continue participating in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am special, when in fact I am exactly the same as everyone else, equal and one to what I accept and allow within myself and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the point that others may not want to change as a way to not live that which I have realized for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the fear of rejection within myself as a projection of what might happen when I speak up with others about what is really happening within ourselves and within this world and what the real solution is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that changing myself is a process because I had accepted and allowed many layers of memories throughout my life and lifetimes which are now manifested in the physical world, and thus as mentioned in the previous post, I realize that changing myself is a moment to moment, breath by breath, application of self honesty in each moment as to stopping participation in thoughts, feelings, and emotions, and acting as what is best for all in that moment based on what I am practically able to do in that moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to realize that Life is not what I might do in the future, it is what I do in this moment, in this breath, as that is the only point that is guaranteed, is this current moment, and thus it is THE POINT within which I establish myself as self-trust within self-honesty.

I commit myself to breathe, and within my breath, to check whether I am participating in my mind or whether I am acting within self honesty as what is best, and to when I see that I am participating in my mind, as I realize that I have automated this point to a great extent, that I immediately stop, focus on my breath, apply self-forgiveness to release myself from that participation in the mind and to dismantle whatever construct I have created that is causing me to automatically participate in the mind.

I commit myself to stand, even while I am walking this process, to share with others, to present solutions to what we have created as consequences on earth, as well as the tools through which I am supporting myself to take more and more responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed within myself as who I am and to change that, and to thus support others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment