Friday, March 22, 2019

Survival Parenting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that, as a parent, I must rush from one activity to the next.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse to rush my child into doing something that I am doing it for their benefit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that, as a parent, the extent to which I have/am attempted/attempting to create memories for my child that are positive and avoid creating memories that are negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the extent to which I as a parent fear for my child's survival in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the extent to which I train my child to compete in a competitive world, believing that I am doing what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and others for training our children to compete in a competitive world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the world as competitive, when in fact it is the reflection of what I am accepting and allowing to exist within myself and thus in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my primary responsibility now, because I am a parent, is to train my child to be the best competitor to survive in a competitive world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that competing for survival can ever have a winner, when in fact it requires the competitor to harm, abuse, and dumb down the competition, which means that the competitor would have no equals and thus constantly be a slave to controlling others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that just because I see something reflected in the world or existing as a manifestation that it is not possible to change it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that change first begins within by deconstructing the pattern existent in me that would allow for the existence/creation/continuance of a pattern without that is not best for all, and then moving from a new starting point to adjust the without so that it is reflective of the corrected pattern within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as a parent it is my primary responsibility to change myself within and to thus support my child as one and equal to myself to stand within the world only accepting within what is best and thus only accepting without what is best and to thus support both myself and my child to stand in the world to correct what is not best as this is what is best for myself, my child, and all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as a parent, to take my role as a parent for granted, to take the gift and opportunity of having and supporting the development of a child for granted and not realize the amazing gift and opportunity that exists within being a part of the creation process of a child in this world.

I commit myself to take my role as a parent seriously, and to always do what is best for my child within the context of supporting them to develop inner awareness of what is best for all and to only accept within what is best for all and to thus be able to develop outer awareness of this world to stand within it and be a part of the external change in this world to align the systems to be best for all and to be able to stand and live within a world that is best for all as a natural expression of who one is.

I commit myself to investigate all the ways in which I still allow compromise of my child's development within what is best in the name of survival, convenience, and expediency.

I commit myself to support other parents to question the ways in which we are supporting/raising/training/disciplining our children to produce a child that is less than best.

I commit myself to find and support those who are willing to hear and to apply themselves within this process to remove all the limiting beliefs, change within and be a parent who is able to support a child to develop themselves to be best for all in a world that is still not yet best for all, as this would be the foundation of changing the world to eventually BE best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment