Thursday, March 14, 2019

What I See in Another is a Memory Within Me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what I see in another I see in myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that everything I see as a value interpretation or a judgment is based on the memories layered in my physical body over time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to realize that the values and judgments within the memories that are layered in my physical body will lead me to interpret things always within the context of those memories and within the starting point of keeping those memories in tact, so to speak, and that I cannot see or interpret things otherwise, because it is through these memories that I am processing the information that I see, hear, and think about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that everything I see and hear is a reflection of me, in terms of either the judgment about it, or the value that I place on it, whether positive or negative, and that when I see something as positive, it is because that thing I am seeing is existing within me as a symbol that has a positive association in terms of energy, and when I see an object, for example, that activates the symbol within me, the energy associated with it is activated as well, and thus when I feel good about something I see, it is because I have accepted and allowed myself to program/be programmed with symbols that are associated/embedded/imbued with energy experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project onto another a feeling, when in fact, this feeling is within me towards what that person is presenting to me as a symbol that I have accepted and allowed within myself as positive, negative, or neutral, and thus if I am looking at someone, or listening to someone, and feeling something about them, then I am participating in my mind as projections, and thus within this I realize that the real value within this is to utilize it to see how I have words and pictures within me that are still associated with energy, and to thus show points that require self forgiveness.

I commit myself to utilizing the judgments that come up within me towards others in order to identify points within myself that require self-forgiveness, and within this I realize that all value judgments that are not based on physical reality as what is best for all, are nothing more than projections of my memories based on my experience and thus are points that, because I am aware of them, I am able to take responsibility for correcting through writing, self-forgiveness, and self-corrective application.

No comments:

Post a Comment