Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Difference Between An Athiest, a Christian, and an Agnostic

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there is no difference between any human being based on what they believe as religion or lack of religion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the fundamental starting point of the athiest, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, spiritual, agnostic, etc is exactly the same as seeking energy as experience within oneself as self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all beliefs are a form of separation, and even starting point of 'I don't believe anything' is still a form of separation because 'not believing' is not the same as BEING one and equal to the physical, mind, and energy as taking self responsibility for what one has allowed oneself to be and become as evidenced by the world as it currently exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there is no fundamental difference between any human being as we have all accepted and allowed ourselves to become addicted to the experience of energy within ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that whether a person is negative or positive, there is no fundamental difference because the starting point of what the person lives and exists as is still the pursuit and direction by energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the extent to which we as humanity have given up our self-directive wills to be directed by our minds through the pursuit of energy, and thus the mind of each human being is like the God of their existence, where the human believes they exercising their own free choice, but in fact are just following the commands of their own personal God, not even to their own benefit, but just to the benefit of the mind itself as being able to continue its existence to find a way to get its human host to reproduce and train the new child to copy the patterns of the parent's mind so that the mind is able to continue, while the being in the physical body ceases to exist and therefore is less than the mind itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this pattern of living as the mind's slave and copying thus pattern into our children can be stopped once and for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a parent to not question the beliefs that I pass on to my child through stories and behaviors that would perpetuate the religion of Self-Interest within the child, meanwhile distracting myself with ideas of choosing what religion to participate in or not participate in, when it is irrelevant because the seed of self religion is the same regardless of the external form that it takes and expresses itself as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all religions and belief systems, including science, athiesm, skepticism and philosophy are based on a specialized vocabulary, the content of which is words charged with energy that only support the context of the person adhering to the particular system to remain in a constant state of focus on self-interest at the creation of experiences in the pursuit of energy in order to satisfy the thoughts and feelings being generated by one's body that were programmed in through the mind by the parent, school, religions, and media.

I commit myself to stand up within myself to investigate and identify the patterns which are still causing me to act in automated ways that are only designed to create conflict and participate in the circulation of energy to refuel the mind and in no way produce a result physically that is best for myself and everyone else.

I commit myself to show parents that despite their 'best intentions' they are not actually showing true love to their children because they are not even questioning themselves in what they are participating in and what they are listening to and following as the contents of their mind directing their decisions and pursuing only what the money system presents to them as options to exercise as 'free choice' that are all only designed to keep the parent and the child as a consumer participating in the system that only benefits a few and causes massive suffering for most.

No comments:

Post a Comment