Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Fear as Resistance to Real Change


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that fear is a chemical feeling produced by the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all fear is resistance to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to utilize fear as a way to prevent me from changing for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that fear is the automated feeling that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed as a response to doing that which would represent a change in my patterns of behavior.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have used fear to control my body, like a slave master uses a whip and chains to control a slave.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that fear is the mechanism through which my mind manipulates me to continue participating in energy, and that I have allowed this to occur.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that fear is rational and protects me when in fact it only protects the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the story in my imagination of having to experience fear at the sight of a dangerous animal in order to motivate myself into running away as protection or to increase adrenaline in order to fight as an excuse/justification to not consider that it is not the feeling of fear itself, nor the production of adrenaline itself that causes the body to be able to run or fight (if necessary) but the physical body itself, and thus I have placed the power within the inappropriate place as the mind/feelings/chemical response when in fact it is the physical body itself where all real substantial physical power and ability resides.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, when the feeling of fear comes up within my chest/stomach, to allow that to direct from doing that which is best in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all fear as a response pattern within me was programmed in primarily in the first 7 years of my life as child and copied from my parents and those in my immediate environment and that I am now responsible for investigating and forgiving all the chemical memories that I have within me and that my thoughts are now constructs of words that justify the fear feelings and thus the way to stop the fear which is based in a chemical memory is to investigate the words that come up as a justification - to see what they present to me as a construct that is holding a memory in place, to forgive all the points within the construct and to release the feeling/energy being held in place as a memory by the construct of words.

I commit myself to utilizing the tools of writing, self-forgiveness, and self corrective application to investigate all the feelings that come up within me as fear as resistance to change and within that to investigate the constructs around these feelings as words, moment to moment, breath by breath - daily, regardless of how long it takes, as I realize that this is the only way that I will be able to stand Here in and as oneness and equality because it is the only way to stop accepting and allowing my body to be controlled and manipulated based on feelings and words both as my mind and as the world system as money and thus support myself to stand within this world in a position of stability to adjust the system so that it is best for all and to thus stop the cycles of programming children with fear through chemical addiction to feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment