Saturday, February 9, 2019

The Mind is the Limitation

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I cannot escape from the system that exists here on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the system that is here on earth is a reflection of Who I Am and that I am therefore responsible for the system that exists here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to stand within the system in a position where I am able to influence and direct the system to one that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have refused to allow myself to realize that if I am not placing myself in a position to direct and influence the system, then I am not in fact changing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to stand in a position of authority and responsibility and that some others are just special and I am not.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that those who stand in positions of 'authority' in the system are in fact just following their preprogramming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to stand in a position of authority and responsibility within the system to direct it in a way that is best for all as it is 'just too much work' not realizing that this indicates that I am still of the mind as energy and therefore actually a part of the problem that does not want to change and I am using excuses so that I can trick myself into not changing.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that when I change and as I move into the system to direct it in a way that is best, that this can be the most fun and exciting experience, and that everything my mind is looking for would be achieved through that experience, as temporary as it is, and that this is the only way I would ever be able to do something that actually makes a difference, that actually matters, and thus any temptation the mind gives me to not stand up and take on the system as an equal to direct it is actually less than what I am capable of and less than equal to Who I Am as Life, and thus within that I would remain in extreme limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am ok with limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in limits which are in fact only in my imagination and I allow myself to realize that I really don't know what my limits are, and if I were to stop participating in the energy game in my mind, I would be able to push beyond all my perceived limits.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to retreat back into my preprogramming as a safety net instead of challenging myself and pushing myself knowing that Life will support me equal and one as I support what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that as I give up the illusion of my mind, I gain access to the physical which is far superior to the mind in all ways.

I commit myself to showing that it is possible to give up the mind and act as a physical body would act, equal to and one with physical reality, considering what is practically best for all, not only what benefits the mind as imagination as energy, and that it is not in fact hard to give up the mind, it simply requires self honesty and self forgiveness and consistency within not accepting any limitation that the mind presents.


No comments:

Post a Comment