Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thinking as a Cycle of Abuse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge/think about another's failure and to within that create an image within myself as superior and successful and to thus utilize thinking about another's failure as a way to generate positive energy within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for another to fail in order that I may judge them and in so doing create a positive experience within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself in a superior position within my mind and to thus look for negative events and experiences in my world in order to feed my superior position in my mind with energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value within having positive energy experience within myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that there is no real value in experiencing positive energy at the cost of another or myself or physical reality and that the only valid 'positive' experience is that in which all of reality is in the winning position and no one/nothing lose in any way whatsoever.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that no one has ever won in a way that is valid and that all forms of winning that are held up both within myself and within this world are always at the expense of a loser and thus within that a consequence is created that ripples out through existence that cause the winner to in some way eventually lose, and that even though it may seem that some never lose, this is not possible to maintain forever, because we are all connected in physical reality and we will eventually become in some way what we have accepted and allowed in every part of existence.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be someone who wants everyone to win at all times and that is dedicated to creating a world where such a reality is possible.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that thinking within my mind is always playing the game of participating within some form of negativity as judgment either towards myself, others, or something in my perceptual or imaginative field in order to create the opposite polarity of positive energy experience within my mind and that this game is actually abusing me physically and all of physical reality and that there is a consequence for this in reality, it is not something that just stays in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the fear of giving up thinking as this is simply another way to keep playing the game of negativity, where the mind, does not want to give up the game, and uses fear to create the negative experience so that I will not stop, and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the thought that something bad will happen if I give up thinking, when in fact the body is far superior to any thought that the mind can have as is demonstrated in the daily moment to moment functioning of my body that I am not thinking about.

I forgive myself that I have placed value in thinking as a way to not be honest with myself about my real starting point within thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that giving up thinking is impossible, when in fact this is just a continuation of the game of thinking.

I commit myself to stopping thinking - to breathe - to catch my thoughts, to observe them, to direct them, to stop participation, to be aware of the real nature of my thoughts, to no longer participate - and within this I realize that the mind is not going to stop willingly and will likely fight and give all kinds of reasons to not stop, but within this I see clearly the consequence of what thinking produce for myself and this world, and I commit myself to walking the process of stopping,  no matter how hard or scary it may seem, and I know that as I apply myself within diligence, eventually it will stop, because the only reason the mind continues is because I continue to feed it with energy through participation.

I commit myself to utilize writing, self-forgiveness, and self corrective application to support myself to identify the points where I still participate in and justify thinking and thus to support myself to walk through every fear, justification, and excuse and thus be a support point for MYSELF to stop and thus to also be an example to others to stop as well and thus to support the creation of a world where we are here as individuals able to really be with each other and consider what is best and no longer create individual worlds in our mind that end up only ever creating chaos in the physical world of which we are all a part.


No comments:

Post a Comment