Friday, February 15, 2019

In Food I Trust

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear eating only what is best for my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can only prefer to eat what is not best for my body.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I have participated in and allowed a world where my body is a slave to my mind and through my mind, corporations that do not have my best interest at heart have programmed me to only prefer foods that are designed to make me want more of that food regardless of whether it supports the body, and yet I realize that I have accepted and allowed this due to my desire to experience positive feelings from what I eat and due to not directing all of the negative points within me that accumulate into feelings of stress, sadness, depress, loneliness, etc trough which I justify using food to alleviate these feelings, when in reality they are the excuse to participate in eating that which I have defined and allowed to be defined as giving me pleasure as positive energy experience, despite of the consequence to my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame corporations or even food itself for causing dysfunction in my body, when in fact it is the use, abuse, and manipulation that I put my body through by participating in the desire for positive experience and thus my own deliberate spite of my body as the physical living being that gives me life that is the only thing that deserves blame, and thus I take responsibility for who I am and have allowed myself to become in relation to my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only care about what happens to my body when it forms into a state that either cause me to experience physical pain or emotional pain the sense of not giving me a positive feeling through either how it appears or how it functions.

I forgive myself that I have refused to allow myself to see the extent to which I have abused my body and this physical world in the pursuit of feeling good.

I forgive myself that I have not gone to the root cause of why I feel bad and forgiven that and instead went to abusing my body to make me feel good, whether through food, drugs, and/or sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to from a young age attempt to cope with feelings of boredom and irritation with eating foods that make me feel better temporarily despite them not being best for the optimal functioning of my body and making me feel bad later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let negative emotion go unchecked and to respond to it by focusing on the positive instead of taking responsibility for the negative and stopping it in its tracks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is no consequence to participating in energy, not being honest with myself about what I am really doing to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of eating myself into positivity which is an indicator that I desire to continue to abuse myself through searching for positive energy.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that there is so much more to Life than the experience of positive energy and that my fear of stopping participation in such is due to having accepted myself as less than Life.

I commit myself to stopping participation in the mind as thoughts and feelings that direct me what to eat or do and instead breathe and look within self honesty if there is any justification at all, especially based on avoiding, covering up, dealing with, managing, suppressing negative feeling or seeking some positive feeling, which would indicate that I had already moved from the negative to the point of already accepting that I am now in the mode of suppression - to in those moments stop and re-evaluate and allow myself to make the decision that is best, and to investigate through writing and self forgiveness all the points that justify the fear within me to not stop participating in the negative/positive creation cycle within what I choose to eat.

I commit myself to investigate how I can align my preferences within eating and physical activity so that they are supportive of the optimal functioning of my body and support me within this world to remain here and not go into cycles of negative/positive but to focus myself in each moment to do what is best for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment