Thursday, February 7, 2019

Creating Positive through Negative

We have become nothing more than batteries. Both Negativity and positivity are the conduit to create the temporary existence of energy which some call 'the light' but the battery eventually runs out and what remains is nothing but a used up shell.

We must STOP doing this to ourselves and our children.

See this scene from the Matrix movie: The Matrix - Battery


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I feel negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions that this is the result of my acceptance and allowance of me as existing for the creation and experience of energy only.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I experience negative thoughts, energy, and emotions because I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to experience positive energy and feelings.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that positive is a result of negative.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I must give up the positive in order to give up the negative.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I have automated, within me, a system that seeks out conflict and negative experience and 'creates' negative feelings within in order to justify later the seeking out and creation of and experience of positive energy and feelings and within this, this is what drives the consumer system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot exist without either/both negative and positive energy experiences/feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame outside events, forces, situations, the system, etc for what I experience as negative feelings, events, thoughts, energy when in fact is my acceptance and allowance of who I am as only existing for the experience of positive energy that is the root cause/source of why I experience negative events and energy.

I forgive myself that I have automated a system within and without that creates conflict and friction in order to justify the creation of positive experience within and without and that I have ignored the fact that this is the root cause of all suffering and misery on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have never made the connection within my reasoning process that the negative I feel is my ego looking to convince me to seek out positive experience.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see/realize that breath is simple and that Life is simple and that the physical is simple and that my mind, through how I have allowed it to direct me in order to seek feelings and energy only regardless of the consequence, complicates things and thus the simple solution is to breath through the consequences I have created through the automated system that produces conflict and friction and negative energy/experience and to simply not participate and to know that this will pass.

I commit myself to when feelings of negativity, conflict, frustration, fear, impatience, boredom, arise within me - to breath through these feelings and let them go, to ground them, to return the energy to earth and my body where it was taken from - to stop justifying within myself as my mind that I must seek out a positive feeling/experience in any form, including indulging in food and entertainment, to create a positive or good feeling as a response to the negative, because I realize that this is only feeding the further creation of the negative, not actually stopping it.

I commit myself to expose to myself all the ways in which I have allowed an automated system of creating negative in order to justify and create a positive experience within myself and without as the world system and to challenge this within myself and to stop it within myself through writing, self forgiveness, and self correction as breath and to stop it without as writing, self-forgiveness, and self correction as standing up in a position to adjust the systems in this world to realign with the simplicity of proving to each what they need to live fully in this world and to no longer create negativity as lack in order to justify the creation of what we have allowed ourselves to believe is 'more' ignoring the fact that no matter how much 'more' we create it always creates 'more suffering' and 'more lack' because we are not considering the physical equality and oneness that is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment