Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Personal Risk As a Form of Self-Interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am taking a personal risk by standing up and doing what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the world is the way it is because of WHO I AM and WHAT I DO and HOW I DO it.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that the only way the world can change is if I change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the illusion presented to me in my mind as fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to misuse my imagination to imagine all kinds of negative scenarios that could happen if I stand up and take the risk of no longer accepting and allowing myself and others to continue along our preprogrammed paths that only support the world to remain as is.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that fear is the way my mind keeps control over my body and it is the way that I control other through the world system to remain enslaved to only exist to create money for the few and that if I allow my mind to direct what I do then I am equal to the abusers of this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is such a thing as personal risk in this world where in fact the world is a reflection of me and thus the REAL RISK is in not changing in this life, because if I do not I will have to come back to this world and be programmed again even more effectively to not wake up and change this world to one that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to look at the examples of others who are standing up, in spite of perceived personal risk, to do what is best, and that if they can do it, so can I.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that as I stand up, others will stand up, and thus the group that represents the interest of Life will grow and through the growth of this group, we will be a force to be reckoned with as we have reckoned that the system is not supporting life and in that we will hold ourselves and everyone else accountable until our system is adjusted in a measurable way to always produce a result that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the friction I experience when I stand up for what is best is only temporary and is there as a test for myself to see if my standing is real or in my imagination only.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that up to now I have been 'standing up' in my mind only and that is why I constantly experience judgments towards others who I perceive as 'not standing up' because really I have been abusing the concept of standing up as a way to make myself feel better about continuing with my life as is, but when I am honest with myself I know that I have not changed, my situation has not changed, the world has not changed, and that I have never stood up in fact, and that now I have the opportunity to stand up and have that stand reflected in the world.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that personal risk is only exists when I stand to lose something of value, when I have in fact already rejected that which is of the only value, which is life, and thus if I use personal risk as an excuse to not stand up, I am risking the only thing that is real, and I may never get another chance.

I commit myself to push past all resistance, whether in my mind or presented to me through others/events, in order to stand up for what is best, whether that simply be stopping participation in a thought/feeling/emotion/energy in a moment, stopping participating in someone else's self-dishonesty, or communicating through common sense reason to support another to see their dishonesty, or placing myself in a financial position to be able to have an effect in the world through politics, and always to through writing, self-forgiveness, and self-corrective application identify, let go, and change the patterns that are within my that cause me to act in automated fashion in ways that are not best.

I commit myself to work with others in a group, to put aside personal interest and ego, to let go of the idea of personal risk and to stand up for Life as what is best, as I now realize that this is the only option in which I will know that I have done my best in the limited time I have in this Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment