Monday, June 24, 2019

Patterns of Frustration

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be disappointed, to feel disappointment, to feel sadness, and frustration when my child goes into an emotional pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my child for going into an emotional pattern of, for example, frustration, to which I then react with frustration, showing that it is I who have taught the child the pattern in the first place, and thus I am the one who is responsible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being frustrated that I have taught my child frustration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize what frustration really is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that physical frustration is the impeding of progress or completion of something, and thus in itself, is not an emotion, and yet I have accepted and allowed myself to react emotionally when something I am doing is impeded from moving forward or when I am stopped from continuing something or completing something I am focused on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel despondent about my child getting emotionally frustrated when they are impeded within something, not realizing that I am thus placing the responsibility to support them outside of myself, hence the despondence, and thus if I can understand my own frustration experience, then I can support my child to understand theirs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is normal to FEEL frustrated when something doesn't go the way that I want it to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I feel frustrated when I don't understand why something is impeding me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I feel frustrated when I have created an internal energy towards something, and thus the feeling of being frustrated is really the experience of energy within myself towards something being impeded, and thus it is really the experience of either not having the energy continue within me or not getting the energy experience that I was expecting that is causing the FEELING of frustration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a feeling of depression and/or anger in moments where I do not get something that I was expecting, and thus it is the expectation that is the issue, from the perspective of building up an energetic experience towards the point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that creating energetic expectations and participating in energy puts me at a disadvantage in a physical reality where I do not control all the variables, and never will, because I am in a reality of collective agreement, not one where I control everything, and thus I must come to terms with this, and realize that the key for me is to stop participating in energy within myself in my mind and rather be here physically looking at what is really going on and seeing what can be worked within in that context.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control how my child plays with toys which is really just me wanting to create an energetic experience within myself and to transfer that to my child and within that create another layer of energy within reflecting on what I have created as a copy of me in my child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the extend to which I am projecting my experience onto my child and creating conflict within that between my child and me.

I commit myself to develop the awareness that my child is a reflection of me and to in those moments where I feel frustrated towards my child to realize, to see, that the child is me, and to stop and to breathe, and to let go of the energy - to support me in that moment, firstly, and thus to prepare myself to be able to support my child as well to let go in those moments - realizing that I cannot demand that my child do something I am not willing to do.

1 comment: