Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Why Do We Get Frustrated With Children?

For context see this video: 2 1/2 year old helping unload the dishwasher

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a child can process information at a far superior level to what most people believe is possible, and from a young age.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the reason I become frustrated when my child asks me to explain something is because I know they lack the vocabulary to understand and in many cases I do as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I could develop a clear, functional, stable relationship of trust with my child if I were to support them to develop an effective vocabulary early on and explain things to them in as much detail as possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather believe that I can parent any way I want and it really doesn't matter anyway because my child is going to turn out less than their best anyway, so why does it matter?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself to be the very best possible parent and not accept or allow any limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can redevelop my own vocabulary effectively so that I could communicate with my children, my spouse, and myself more effectively and that it can be a simple process though it will take time and discipline and effort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that children are just what they are, that I am here to just not get in the way, when in reality I am the major influence in who they become along with my spouse and anyone else in the environment often when the child is in the first 7 years of their life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my self interest above what is best for my child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my self interest is not really best for me, it is in fact just a form of fear that my mind uses to control me to keep generating energy for the existence of characters so that I never live for real and I pass this fear on to my children.

I commit myself to discipline myself everyday to build and re-establish my vocabulary to be aligned with what is best for all and to support my child to develop an effective vocabulary and understanding of how to live in a way that is best for all.

I commit myself to show parents that there is a best way to support their children within education and that one does not have to be an 'expert' as the experts have shown through time to not know what they are doing other than create children who are slaves to an unequal economic system, and to show parents that they can in fact change and become the best living example for their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment