Wednesday, June 19, 2019

So Called Experts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that experience gives someone authority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that is created through one's starting point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that a teacher, for example, that has 30 years of experience teaching, would justify that they know more about education than someone who is not a teacher, and yet they may have never been able to support a child to reach their full potential, and this shows that experience itself is not the basis of authority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that authority comes from establishing oneself as effective within what is best for all, which is only possible within common sense and self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to validate my authority within parenting and education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that authorities and experts in the system really only want the system to continue because it provides them with the position of being an expert and an authority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the only education that truly matters is the education of understanding the relationship between the mind and the physical and how to direct oneself in this physical reality within oneness and equality with the physical as Life, because any other education that does not do this will create consequences that are not best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel any fear whatsoever in the face of someone who claims experience as authority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek validation instead of standing clearly within the solution to education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold back in presenting the real solution to education, whether in a group, or with individuals.

I commit myself to show that the system's so called experts and authorities on education have no idea about how education actually works, because they don't understand how the mind works and how the child really learns even one single word.

I commit myself to show that the basis of the current educational paradigms are in accepting the child as already screwed up and do not know how to remediate the child's ability to access their natural learning ability and program in words effectively so that the child is unbiased and truly effective with processing information and making clear decisions based on common sense and self-honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment