Monday, June 3, 2019

Survival Considerations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and others for having to work in this system to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that having to work to survive is a consequence of what we have accepted and allowed both collectively and individually over a great deal of time and now we cannot simply just stop, because we have to change ourselves on the inside as well as the outside and this takes time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sorry for myself that I have had to work in this system in order to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I or another has to work to survive that this means that one is not standing up, but I realize that it is a process to stand up, and this shows even more the necessity to stand as a group and support each other, because the system has built in defense mechanisms by pitting us against each other in the competition for survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the money system which is a way to not take self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize how I and others hide within the excuse of having to survive, not realizing that we are all going to die at some point, so what is the point of only focusing on survival?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world where people place hope in things like bitcoin, or alternatives to the current money system, as if it will save humanity, when it is not the form of money that is the issue, it is the reality that human beings do not actually care about each other equally and about all life equally, we do not see the value of life itself, we have accepted things as they are, and thus we look for solutions outside of changing our nature as it currently exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that, yes, the money system must change, but that this means that those of us who see the point must stand up and change it - if we place any hope on a solution 'just happening' then this is the certain way to ensure that nothing ever changes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not speak up when those who should know better have accepted less than themselves and have placed hope in solutions that are not relevant to actually changing the system to be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the solution of equal money is just the first step within creating the conditions necessary to support all human beings to re-educate themselves to be able to take self responsibility for their mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that TechnoTutor along with the Desteni I Process, Heaven's Journey to Life, and EQAFE are the tools and curriculum to re-educate humanity to be able to consider a world that is best for all.

I commit myself to supporting all those who clearly stand with the group to do what is best, to be able to stand up in the system, and to challenge all those who want to hold on to their own beliefs, opinions, and fears.

I commit myself to continue to use the tools mentioned above to change myself so that I can take on more responsibility in the system and be an example of change for others.

I commit myself to promote these tools and to support others to see their value and to see that this is the only way to change oneself and the world for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment