Saturday, June 1, 2019

Leading Edge Parenting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my children are beings just like me and that they are not less than me just because they are younger and in my care.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get frustrated in a moment when my child says or does something that I don't know how to respond to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see my child as a burden on my time and focus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that no one knows how to properly raise a child and thus I must figure it out, but within that the guiding point will be self honesty and even though I may not figure it all out, and I may end up transferring ineffective points to my child, I will still do my best to support them even after the fact to be able to direct the points that were not effective within themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must prepare my children to survive, instead of focusing on creating a financial situation where they will never have to be concerned about survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must focus on my own survival instead of what is best, when surviving is included in what is best, but there is more to life than just survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there are many people in this world who are completely lost and they require my support, even though they are not my children, but these people and their children will affect my child's life as well as my own, and thus I have a responsibility to all to support in every way possible to create a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am too small to make a difference, and yet I play super hero fantasies in my mind, and I only care about my own self-interest which shows that the belief that I am too small is just a lie, it covers up the desire to focus only on my self and 'my life'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must raise my child to compete with others, when if I stand up and create a system that is best for all, why would my child need to compete?

No comments:

Post a Comment