Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Potty Mouth Child

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the points within my children are mirrors of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the points within myself that I do not like that are reflected in my children will be the points I do not like within them and the same with the points that I do like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my children for doing things or saying things that I have done or said.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control my children's behavior so that it doesn't reflect poorly on me when they are around other people, instead of considering what is the best way to support my child to be effective in this system while also understanding, appreciating, and honoring all Life as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry when my child says words that other people and I judge to be 'naughty words'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define some words as 'dirty'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that saying some words makes me unclean, not realizing that it is the mind itself which only seeks the fulfillment of itself as energy that is the problem, and thus projecting the point of saying dirty words as what makes a person bad or good is completely missing the point and only serves to reinforce the system of morality which keeps the system of inequality in place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the mind which backchats is the real shit talker, not the mouth that says a 'dirty word' - and thus it is the mind which requires cleansing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge some words as naughty which is really just words that one uses in private versus in public and shows the degree to which we have created separation in this world where even though words are within us we must suppress them in certain situations out of fear of judgment or consequence even though we know deep down that these are arbitrary rules in society which only serve to separate those who have 'self control' and were supported with a certain vocabulary integration when they were young from those who didn't have the same vocabulary integration and thus seemingly have less 'self control' when it comes to using certain words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not responsible for the words that my child knows, blaming, TV, schools, media, other children and parents and all the influences that I am in fact allowing to influence my child as I am the one who directs my child and thus determines what influences them - while also considering that there is very little that I can control and direct at this point because of the nature of what I and everyone have accepted regarding how the system we live in operates and pervades all areas of our lives and thus even though I am ultimately responsible, it FEELS like I am not in control and everything is just happening and I have very little influence on my child.

I commit myself to show that the parent is the primary influence on the child's development, even before the child is conceived, in how the parent either directs themselves through self-forgiveness to question and remove those parts that would cause them to act in automated ways that would transfer to the child in conception and in the first 7 years through the child's Natural Learning Ability.

I commit myself to examine and forgive all the points where I react to my child's words and behavior and find out how it reflects points that I have accepted so that I may forgive and forgive my reactions to my child and thus be here with my child in support of who they really are and not just as a reaction to my own reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment